This Month's Haul

Mike

It's back! the new post your haul thread. Each month a new thread will be pinned at the top of forum where we can all post our Transformers hauls for that month.

Feel free to post pictures as well!

Post your hauls for this month and don't forget to post any new toy sightings in the Area and Online Reports Forum

I picked up Classics Bumblebee today, he's a great little deluxe figure :)

I'm looking forward to when I can afford to get Optimus Prime

I couldn't find anything this weekend. All the shelves were still empty from x-mas. I did brave a trip into Hot Topic looking for keychains. I picked up Bumble Bee (I passed on Brawn,never cared for him) I forgot how much I liked that little guy. Still on the lookout for classics Jetfire.

I couldn't find anything this weekend. All the shelves were still empty from x-mas. I did brave a trip into Hot Topic looking for keychains. I picked up Bumble Bee (I passed on Brawn,never cared for him) I forgot how much I liked that little guy. Still on the lookout for classics Jetfire.

The days after Xmas I was on the lookout for some Transformers, especially Cybertron Supreme Starscream but they're all gone and so are other kool transformers. So I'll have to wait too. I suppose stores should be getting new shipments this week or next week.

Today i got a Cybertron Supreme Starscream for $25 at TrU and it was the last one too! I also got a Classics Optimus Prime since it was the last one, but I'll be checking Target since I heard they're on sale there. I haven't bought a transformers ever since the early 90's!!

I grabbed finally Titanium Thundercracker and Rodimus the 3 inch versions

I grabbed another micromaster Areilbot this time it was Fireflight

And one last was an Attacktix 2 pack from Target with Energon Omega Supreme for a little over $3 on clearance

I just got back from hunting for the titanium soundwaves which were not found, but did notice that North Austin, TX stores (Wal-Marts & Targets) are fully stocked with the TF Classics line. I found the misprinted and corrected version of grimlock at the same Wal-Mart. Also, tons of jetfires and mirages!

Even stranger, I found a ton of the wave 1 six inch titanium figures?

Anyway, my friend at TRU said they are expecting to restock everything soon!

I found the Optimus/Megatron Classics 2 pack at Target today. I acually went to 2 Targets. 1 store they had only 4. I took 1, so they had 3 when I left. The other Target had at least 12 or more. So keep your eyes open! It looks like this will be easier to find unlike other Classic figures.

Picked up a Classics StarScream at Target which they had at least 4 more. I only saw 1 Optimus/Megatron Classics 2 pack. I went to Wal-mart and thier stock of TF was scarce, they had no classics StarScream or the Optimus/megatron Classics 2 pack. Niether had any alternators on stock. Houston,Tx

I just got back from hunting for the titanium soundwaves which were not found, but did notice that North Austin, TX stores (Wal-Marts & Targets) are fully stocked with the TF Classics line. I found the misprinted and corrected version of grimlock at the same Wal-Mart. Also, tons of jetfires and mirages!

Even stranger, I found a ton of the wave 1 six inch titanium figures?

Anyway, my friend at TRU said they are expecting to restock everything soon!

I thought I was the only one looking for titanium Soundwave. I kept looking and finally decided to order him from BBTS have them sending me the japanese Hound Reissue too. Ol' Poo Poo pants SW and friend should ship tomorow. Still looking for classics Jetfire

Well, since I didn't post for Christmas, I'll be adding that too. Here goes.....

Christmas, thanks babe(Jen) ;)

Classics Wave 1 - Bumblebee, Starscream, Rodimus, Astrotrain

Alternators Tracks

Optimus Prime KO

Sixliner

Mini Devastator - those lil guys are NICE :)

This month:

G1 Bluestreak complete

WST Diaclone Battle Convoy/Prime MISB

Diaclone Yellow Sideswipe original

Diaclone Green Hoist

Diaclone Red Skids/ Honda City R

Diaclone Smokescreen

E-hobby Deep Cover MISB

Diaclone Train Robo No.1 Shouki

G1 Long Haul complete with Devastator parts

Diakron black Ironhide's weapons(mine came with the original gun piece, but came with G1 Swoops missiles) Go figure :huh:

Diaclone Ravage

5 new Diaclone pilots

More on the way. lol :) :)

I thought I was the only one looking for titanium Soundwave. I kept looking and finally decided to order him from BBTS have them sending me the japanese Hound Reissue too. Ol' Poo Poo pants SW and friend should ship tomorow. Still looking for classics Jetfire

I am buying everyone one of those suckers that I can afford. No one is getting any in Austin , HAHAHA!

• 2 weeks later...

hot topic is still selling those keychains to date????? i gotta get over there, i figure they stoped along time ago.

Just got Titanium Soundwave and Hound on monday, Titanium SW is better than I thought, smaller too. Not as good as the original but cool none the less.

Hound is a cool figure never had him as a kid. I like the differance in packaging from the Hasbro and Takara TFs.

My wife called and I got my WST dinobots or "tiny dinos" as she calls them today. I was going to just order Grimmy, but since the shipping was $8 whether I got 1 or 3 of them I ordered the whole set. I heard they are really cool little figs. I have yet to see a Classics Jetfire. Better off anyways, I have spent too much this month anyways (I also bought a PS3)

I got the Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack

I've been trying to get it. WJ did you get it from the back or out on the shelf?