Marvel Legends Zombies

Derrico13

I've been cranking out the Marvel Zombies lately, what with having a bunch of down-time because of the holidays....anyway, here's my first eight, done with comparison pics against the normal versions from my display...

Black Panther, Spidey, Wasp and Wolverine

marvel_zombies_1.jpg

Hulk, Cyclops, Col. America and Green Goblin

marvel_zombies_2.jpg

And then a blurry group shot just for fun:

picture_253.jpg

There's more/better pics in the customs forums, check 'em out if you're interested. :)

I love them!!! The figures look great and exactly like their Zombie counterparts!Even right down to the TEETH!

Marvel Zombies was just a geniunely FUN mini-series to read and I'm glad Marvel put it out, it certainly has been a hit!!

I can't wait for it's sequel: Ash vs. Marvel Zombies!

nice work, the Goblin is my fav. i sure do wish they would release a full set of zombie figures, but with hasbro at the helm that'll never happen, but in all fairness it never would've with toybiz either. only hope would be marvel select, and if they did it we'd only ever get a wolvie and spidey zombie :(

I love them!!! The figures look great and exactly like their Zombie counterparts!Even right down to the TEETH!

Marvel Zombies was just a geniunely FUN mini-series to read and I'm glad Marvel put it out, it certainly has been a hit!!

I can't wait for it's sequel: Ash vs. Marvel Zombies!

Like wise can't wait for Ash #US1#

Great work!!!

Is Black Panther zombified or just injured? Can't tell from the mouth, but he still looks human (like he should)....just checkin.

Yac is right, Panther's not a zombie, he is just leftovers...unless you check the packaging I made, in which case he's labeled "Snack-time Black Panther".....delicious. Thanks for the kind words everyone, here's some packaged pics! Hopefully I can snag a few more clearance pieces to butcher into zombies soon....would anyone like to see zombie versions of characters who didn't appear in the book ( i.e., a Zombie B.A.F. Apocalypse)?

zombie_package_1.jpg

zombie_package_2.jpg

zombie_package_3.jpg

I made custom labels, cards and comics for the packaging, and also soaked the inside plastics with fake blood to make really "zombified" packaging (sidenote, when attempting this, make sure you don't let the fake blood pool over twist-tie holes inside....it gets kinda messy). Here's a closer shot of Wolverine's package....uh, that doesn't sound right, but check out the effect:

zombie_package_close.jpg

and here i was already impressed and you also made kick ass packages too....excellent work. and heck yeah i'd love to see some characters that didn't show up, i was wondering where Apoc was during these events, i find it hard to believe somebody like the Goblin could survive these events yet the truely immortal mutant wouldn't

Nice customs man......though truth be told I never really understood peoples fascination with the whole Super Heroes as zombies thing.

Nice customs man......though truth be told I never really understood peoples fascination with the whole Super Heroes as zombies thing.

for me it was because it was goofy and random and not something you'd expect, i mean a horde of zombies slowly shambling after you is creepy enough, now give those zombies super strength, speed and web shooters and things get a whole lot more interesting :D