DCD 13" Flash

Jase

So...we're only three short weeks away from the DC Direct 13" Flash being released (1/24/07)!!

I've had mine preordered since it was solicited! Anybody else gonna pick up this awesome figure?

13Flash2.jpg

13Flash.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about it.

My brother got a JLA 12 inch Aquaman figure for Christmas... :)

The more I see these the more I like them..... I just can't afford them all and that is holding me back so far......

Draven

Now you know why I can't afford to get into Marvel Legends! Each DCD 13" figure ends up costing me about what a series of MLs do.

I'm looking forward to getting the Flash. He looks sweet. Aquaman was so awesome, though, it'll be hard to top him.

Yeah, Ive had him preordered for a while now. The only thing that bothers me a little is on figures like this they have an all cloth costume except for the head. I know it would be difficult for them to pull off a cloth mask without having it look lumpy. I dont think Ive seen a good one done yet. So we're probably better off with it this way. But it always looks a little funny looking when the head doesnt match the body.

Yeah, Ive had him preordered for a while now. The only thing that bothers me a little is on figures like this they have an all cloth costume except for the head. I know it would be difficult for them to pull off a cloth mask without having it look lumpy. I dont think Ive seen a good one done yet. So we're probably better off with it this way. But it always looks a little funny looking when the head doesnt match the body.

I agree with everything you said. As long as they use a matte finish on the head we should be ok. Shine would be BAD!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Shaun! I noticed on your website that you had finally got the Hal Jordan. Best figure in the line IMO!

The latest DC Comics Direct Channel shows the 13" Flash being delayed by one week - new release date of 1/31/07. <_<

Thanks Jase, he really is a beauty isn't he! Aaargh just when I thought I could assemble the Brave and the Bold next week! Thanks for the headsup.

Sure thing! It's nice seeing you post here....try and do it more often! I feel bad for all the people that jumped on the 13" line late. Hal Jordan is going for up to $150 on eBay now. I've preordered every figure in this line except for the first Superman and Batman Begins. Those two I bought right after they were released. That reminds me....I need to go preorder Nightwing!

Thanks Jase, he really is a beauty isn't he! Aaargh just when I thought I could assemble the Brave and the Bold next week! Thanks for the headsup.

How much was the damage to your wallet for Hal? I know I haven't seen anything less than $150 for him on Ebay..... @hmmm@

Ok, I'm gonna have to give in. I thought about getting into some Marvel stuff as well as other lines, but I think I'm just gonna have to get these. The more I see 'em, the more I like 'em. CornerStoreComics has some of 'em fairly cheap and of course theres always eBay. Getting that GL is gonna be a pain in the ass though....$150...OUCH... @wacko@

• 2 weeks later...