Movie Starscream

LiquidMetal

kinda messes up the ooh and aah factor of this movie if you ask me

i told ya from the begining they were messing up this movie

now how are all you"it wouldn't make sense to do it the tradional way"people gonna justify this?

I wonder...do these things suck because they don't resemble the characters they are supposed to OR because they look like crappy toys? Or both?

both

it shows a lack of imagionation while the jet mode looks good, they worry to much on the "realistic factor"and therefore we get a CRAPPY robot mode

honestly i don't even think a non fan would like this

what the HELL are they thinking? @grumpy@

Well I like him, yes it is very different from all the other Starscreams. But this one looks like he could take down everyone standing in his way, he is a giant war machine.

It's nice to find a forum where the collective opinion mirrors the correct one, mine. @firedevil@

I love the jet mode, but there is no excuse for that bot mode. Like you all said, Energon Starscream did the same altmode with a new transform and produced a robot mode which, while different, still evoked what the character was supposed to look like. There is no way I can picture Latta's voice coming out of this trainwreck.

Starscream & Megatron are a wash, so I'm just hoping they don't eff up Jazz too severely.

What a steaming turd... That looks like a KO Transformer at best.

Agreed. Hasbro really needs to quit designing jet transformers because every time they do, they make a basic jet shape followed by all the robot parts on the bottom, looking ugly.

Starscream & Megatron are a wash, so I'm just hoping they don't eff up Jazz too severely.

Oh, they will.

@smilepunch@ So wrong.....yet something tells me oh so true. @loll@