Hasbro ML Shipping This Week from Diamond

Forcehunter

I took a look at the manifest that Jay C puts up every week and it appears that the MLs are shipping this week from Diamond. I Checked my comic shop's manifest and we are also scheduled to get Annihilus this week. They are indeed coming.

Your shop is getting the Annihilus series from Diamond? I tried looking through Previews on several occasions over the last few months and didn't see them listed for order.

Like all my other ML figures, I had wanted to order these through my local shop, thereby avoiding the 'hunt', darnit.

Do you happen to know the Diamond product code or anything? I'd like to get in touch with my guys and see if they ordered any and I just don't know about it.

Where are you getting that info on ML15? They haven't shipped 14 yet, but it is on that list for this week. I saw no mention of 15.

I'm glad I quit buying cases from them starting with Hasbro. The delays have gotten ridiculous.

It's on the Diamond Shipping this week list. They are shipping 14 and 15 this week.

Well, you're lucky. We just got our Mojo series last week. And no variants. Anybody notice that the cases Diamond gets aren't Toy Biz cases? They're not like the cases in "real" stores. And they usually don't have variants. Out of all the ones we've received, we've only gotten 2 series that had any variants. And that was the Sentinel Series, and the Legendary Riders. And who didn't get those cases???

At least we're getting Civil War #6 this week. Better than nothing.

Sigh. Not only did I not get variants in either of my 14 or 15 cases, my comic shop didn't get any in theirs either. It looks like I'm actually going to have to resort to e-bay for the first time ever to buy ML variants. There have been a few others that I never found, but I can live without most of them. The unique character variants are another story.