Diamond Exclusive Optimus Prime Wall Statue

JayC

I have come to the realization if you don't like the price on statues, either don't buy the thing or attack it on eBay for cheaper than its suggested MRSP. Actually most things don't go for the MRSP. So what is listed at 85 US may go for 70-75 US by many retailers.

Also, this isn't bad when you consider what most resin-polystone statues go for. I spend 150-300 on certain statues that are between 12" and 20". So 85, as steep as it may sound is about right for what this kind of collectible goes for.

I have come to the realization if you don't like the price on statues, either don't buy the thing or attack it on eBay for cheaper than its suggested MRSP. Actually most things don't go for the MRSP. So what is listed at 85 US may go for 70-75 US by many retailers.

Also, this isn't bad when you consider what most resin-polystone statues go for. I spend 150-300 on certain statues that are between 12" and 20". So 85, as steep as it may sound is about right for what this kind of collectible goes for.

I see what you mean but still the statue above is not all that amazing either.

Looks nice, but the sculpt seems kinda soft.....especially the arms and chest/torso. I don't know but for $85 I think they could have done a better job, but maybe that's the style they were going for.