Found Ghost Rider Movie Figures

Guest merz

Hrmm. They all seem to be about ML quality. A few come with some crappy action features.

They had a human form Blackheart, Scarecrow, Vengeance (who isn't that better than the ML but does come with better paint apps imo) and like three Ghost Riders. The Ghost Riders look like a retooled Marvel Legends 8 Ghost Rider body. They had one with a interchangeable head, one with a light up head, and one with some attack action.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a case of them at Walmart. Had an employee open it for me, I tore into it all excited, but then didn't buy any of them.

They're in scale with ML, but none of them seemed like must-buys to me. I like my ML Ghost Riders better, frankly. Plus, the movie figs don't come with bikes!

I spotted these in Forbidden Planet, Liverpool, England back around the beginning of the month and passed on them all. They look really slim as in skinny... which is kinda what you'd expect from a skeletal superhero but they just looked frail and like they'd snap as soon as you took 'em out of the package. The hip joints really really suck as it looks like two random beads attaching the legs to the torso.

Could have been so much better, IMHO

Buy any of them?

No. I'm broke as a joke until next week. I might eventually pick up a Blackheart, and Ghost Rider with interchangeable head. Only two I liked.

I got Blackheart from TRU today.

He's definately an interesting figure. The trenchcoat is quite nice, the material is firm, but flexible. He has a strange hip-cut joint above the knee and arms that are just a bit too long (I chalk it up to him being a demon and whatnot). The face is a tad too realistic, especially side by side with Ghost Rider.

All and all, a very cool take on Blackheart. I'd recommend him to go with the ML version.

Better to use Waitings pics :)

fair warning though waiting can make any pos look good :D @loll@

I think the only one I may buy is the one that comes with the actaul bike, & has sounds lights up ect :)

Better to use Waitings pics :)

fair warning though waiting can make any pos look good :D @loll@

LOL....oh so true, the bastard. j/k @loll@

We got some last night at my store, waves 1 and 2 are shipping concurrently (saw a case of each), much as what happened with Spider-Man.

Wave 2 seems to be the "Ghost Rider" case as all but single Blackheart, Scarecrow and Caretaker were Ghost Rider variants, including the "fire blast" and "raging (light up head)" versions

Ugh these are HORRIBLE. The paint jobs are so crappy.