My Legendary Christmas

Sarge8170

So after I finished off ML series 15 I went back through and made a list of all the figures I needed to finish off the Toybiz run. When it came time for christmas shopping I had no idea what I wanted for christmas when my girlfriends family asked what I wanted, so I dug out my ML list to get them of my back (my girlfriends mom is very persistant), not actually expecting anything to come of it. Christmas day came and her family gave me my presents and when I opened them I got a huge surprise, seven ML figures from my list (beast, gambit, weapon x, silver centurion iron man, apocalypse, manthing, and destroyer). Then later after we got home my girlfriend gave me her presents to me, those being Toad, Namor, and both Super Skrull variants. And if that werent enough, I got a $100 from my grandma which I used on ebay to get seven more off my list (Series III wolverine, Series VI wolverine, movie punisher, series 7 ghost rider, ultimate captain america, black widow, and storm) for a total of $117.67 for all seven on ebay. So what started out as just a reference for myself turned into one of the best christmases ever, and now I only have five more to track down and I'll be done. Merry christmas!

P.S. If anyone could help me finish my collection, check out my posts on the trade boards. Thanks!

I hate you all who are so close to finisihing it off haha :P I guess I should really get a list down someplace and mark the ones I need so I know my self. .. :S

When it came time for christmas shopping I had no idea what I wanted for christmas when my girlfriends family asked what I wanted, so I dug out my ML list to get them of my back (my girlfriends mom is very persistant), not actually expecting anything to come of it. Christmas day came and her family gave me my presents and when I opened them I got a huge surprise, seven ML figures from my list (beast, gambit, weapon x, silver centurion iron man, apocalypse, manthing, and destroyer). Then later after we got home my girlfriend gave me her presents to me, those being Toad, Namor, and both Super Skrull variants.

Dude, you must really treat your g/f really well for her family to do that for you. I applaud you and say keep up the good work. The world needs more guys who know how to treat a girl/woman and conversly, you are one lucky guy as well.

Thanks guys, my girlfriend read your posts and it gave her a nice ego boost. :D I'll try and post some picks of the haul after I get the rest in the mail. Also she told me that she was also going to get me Deadpool, but the order didnt go through because of our craptacular internet connection.

No one's collection is really complete unless they have the yellow daredevil from the spiderman classics which spawned the ML line which makes them technically the same thing. Clam shell, base, comic and super articulation!

I love the look of those ones MIP, but can't handle displaying them loose with ML. It's sort of a win/lose for me.

very nice christmas present , i got ml 15 iron man, a imperial shuttle, windu squadron, and a xbox 360 and bought my self some air max penny ones (you may not know about this shoe)

Oh and im leaving the action figure game soon :( (which became a bad present for me )