Spidey 3 SHS and X3 Colossus pics

Batman27

These were taken from fwoosh with credit going to joeewazhere and chinesechicken. Hasbro will have a wave of Super Hero squad figures dedicated to the movie. I didn't think i'd like this line but I picked up a few and they rock. These Spidey 3 ones look awesome. Theres Spidey/Green Goblin, Unmasked spidey/Harry Goblin(actually labeled New Goblin),Symbiote Spidey/Sandman, and Spidey with symbiote/ venom. Also there's a pic of what might be ML Colossus from X3. It was posted on the guy who plays him in the films myspace page. It actually looks really good. Enjoy. and on that note crap I spelt Hasbro wrong Mod help anyone.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/bat...03_nmrrflfk.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/bat...61_ekcnxjpw.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/bat...559383920_l.jpg

man those galactic hero style spidey figs are sweet! i gatta get me some of them. to be honest i've been pretty criticle of hasbros legends that ive seen so far but the x3 colossus looks very good from what i can see.

nice stuff!! I am digging the movie figures now kinda to tell the truth, will have to see them in person though really, I hope they redo others that have allready been done, like prof x & mags, wolvie , rogue , iceman ect!

I think having them all in a group display would look quite nice!!

freakn evil hasbro the SHS are just so dammned cute WTH up with that? :D Parents and kids alike are going to be gobling them up ;P

I'm not interested in those SHSquad figures at all, but I do like that X-3 Movie Colossus.

Looking again I really only like the spiderman figures from the movie SHS line and not so much the badies they havein side from the venom :D Green goblin is decent enough though I suppose since it is movie based