Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Fantastic Four Super Hero Squad Figures

Yea, I think I'll pick up all three pairs, hopefully an Invisible Woman will be made unlike Figure Factory.

The only thing that bothers me is that they only have four fingers on each hand.

ah man... Namor.... now I might actually have to collect these damn things @lol@

Man, that Invisible Woman in the fourth pic box is so invisible I really can't see her. So, who's she packaged with that's also invisible?

Is it normally 3 packs in a line? People are acting like that's the norm, but I really don't know.

I would think that either Sue is planned for another pack in this wave that we haven't seen yet, or it wasn't feasible to expand to four packs in a wave just for one wave so they could squeeze her in and make all the fanboys happy.

I think it's pretty obvious the line's not dying anytime soon. There's no mention at all of why there's no Sue. Could you please keep the griping to a minimum until we see some proof that it's a lost cause? For all anyone knows, the very next pic we see may feature her with the conspicuously absent Dr. Doom!

No Sue curse them @grumpy@ (They make a wasp & Elektra but no Sue I smell a boxset exclusive)

Howcome no one's mentioned Subbie isn't wearing his trademark green speedos yet.

Without the Invisible Woman, isn't it "The Fantastic Three...and Friends"? Why bother if you can't even complete the team?

Invisible Woman and Dr. Doom are the 4th set in this wave. If you look at the description/listing for the Torch/Surfer set, there is a typo that mentions the 4th set... Sue and Doom.

So the 4 is very much complete, its just that they messed up the listings/no one caught it and there's no pic for it yet.

Not really my thing, but they do look good....I like like the fact that they don't look cheap, which would have been really easy for these types of figures.

Without the Invisible Woman, isn't it "The Fantastic Three...and Friends"? Why bother if you can't even complete the team?

Invisible Woman and Dr. Doom are the 4th set in this wave. If you look at the description/listing for the Torch/Surfer set, there is a typo that mentions the 4th set... Sue and Doom.

So the 4 is very much complete, its just that they messed up the listings/no one caught it and there's no pic for it yet.

Sweet :) mini Doom, cant wait.

I really love the look of these, if they can go for as long as the Star wars ones have we could have all manner of characters available.

I cant wait. Hope they make it to the uk...

firg me how much do these all cost?.. I may wind up picking up the entire sereis they are just too damned cute to NOT pick up :(

I hope they do well too because they are perfect for the kidies who are not old enough to play with action figures yet and cute enough that the parents may pick them up for them as well!! Maybe even install some marvel loving into the kids before they even know it :D

Way to go hasbro you are truely the king of all evils :P

firg me how much do these all cost?.. I may wind up picking up the entire sereis they are just too damned cute to NOT pick up :(

There around 6 dollars. My wal-mart has both waves 1 and 2. Shall i'll add them to the box

yea I have them. I think they rock. I orginally intended on Just getting Cap, but when I saw them in stores I fell in love. I have Cap/Hawkeye, Colossus/Angel, and Daredevil/Elektra. I'll podt picks when i get my camera back

So does anyone actuall have any SHS or seen any reviews?

I want to know if people with them actually think theyre any good or not.

right now i only have the cap/hawkeye set, but they're really great figures. if you're a fan of galactic heroes you should def like these, i think they're even better then the star wars ones truthfully and can't wait for lots more