Rachel Taylor is Hot!!!

obiprime

Edit: Megan Fox is Hot!!!! I confused her with Rachel taylor, Rachel is not bad. but check out Megan. She is Hot She will be famous,,,, Drool :)

mfoxb.jpg

Another reason to go see the movie- "twice"

Heres some pics of Rachel...

rac2.jpg

rachel.jpg

Anybody got more pics of Megan Fox, she is a Fox...

I agree with Mike... I don't care really at all, but a few of the guy's are nice to look at... but I just want a good movie that does JUSTICE to the Transformer's name. :)

Rachel Taylor is a hot. She plays Maggie Marconi, a codebreaker at a think tank in The Transformers Movie. I bet you she's gonna be real famous after the movie. She from Australia, originally from Tazmania. She looks good in the Trailer. Im sure they will even make toys of her (as well as other humans) What do you guys think of her. Ive never seen of heard of her before. Im sure she will do a great job in the movie. Another reason to go see the movie- "twice"

Heres some pics as a a Blonde. Although I like her with Dark hair better.

rac2.jpg

rachel.jpg

Anybody got more pics of her?

Um, she's alright, but I think she's a bit player compared to the role played by Megan Fox in the Tformers movie.

Megan Fox

That's not a compliment.. he hits on anything with legs. Doesn't matter what's in between... ;):P hehe

...We know this is a movie about Transformers, right? Why should anyone even give a care about some hot chick? It could have mostly middle-aged, homeless women as the primary female cast, and it wouldn't bother me, since all I want to hear out of the humans is 'OH NO ROBOTS' AND 'RUN THERE'S NO ONE DRIVING THOSE CARS'

...even though, as we've seen, they have holographic drivers.

Tom

...We know this is a movie about Transformers, right? Why should anyone even give a care about some hot chick? It could have mostly middle-aged, homeless women as the primary female cast, and it wouldn't bother me, since all I want to hear out of the humans is 'OH NO ROBOTS' AND 'RUN THERE'S NO ONE DRIVING THOSE CARS'

Tom

True, but added boobs never hurt. :)

She looks great in the trailer, Assuming its the same girl. is it?

Can somebody freeze frame the trailer and post a pic of her?

please satiate your hard on away from the toy forums. really.

Tom

True. We all know that this movie is goin to focus more on humans than robots, therefore, we get the stereotypical hollywood human cast in the film. It sucks that it is rare for a director or whatever to focus on the main element such as the Transformers as oppose to human element

Thanks, megan fox is the chick I love, Shes the girl in the trailer right? I want to see more pics of her....

so megan fox is the chick w/ shyla and not the aussie?

seems logical since the girl in the trailer is brunette and looks like fox

Yeppers, the girl running around with Shia is Megan Fox, the Aussie is in the movie, just not running around with Shia.

Check it: Tformers Movie IMDB

Tom

Amen brother