A Cobra Christmas

JayC

The idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that,

post-925-1166630190_thumb.jpg

Cobra Commander looks at the Christmas Tree that Zartan stole from the Joes and sees the wolf ready to strike.

- Cobra Commander: "Zartan, you didn't say anything about this tree coming with an angry wolf."

- Zartan: "Thought it would make a good suprise. You like?"

- Wolf(Thinking/though speach): "It's Chow Time."

Cobra: Curses. I can't see a thing with this blasted helmet on. Stormshadow, tell me that Timber isn't the pee colored variant is it? It had better not be the pee colored variant!

Meanwhile, Cobra Commander and Co are at the North Pole

Storm Shadow: So tell me again why we are at the North Pole?

Cobra Commander: As I sssssaid before, we will kidnapped Santa and hold him for ranson in exchange for control over the whole world.

Destro: You know Santa is fake, right?

Cobra Commander: Don't be ridiculous, Desssstro. Santa is as real as the Easter Bunny.

As part of the GI Joe Rehabiltation Program, Cobra must do many hours of community service.

Zartan: How much longer do we need to do this?

SS: If i sing Jinglebells one more time im gonna slice someones head off!

Cobra Commander: Quiet fools, if that wolf parole office hears us again the tree wont be the only thing pee'd on!

If only Timber had worn his Elf disguise, the new Sigma Six Spy Troops Snake Eyes (V380) would have gone undetected...

OR

Snake Eyes cunning disguise was ruined when Timber decided to "mark the tree", forgetting that Snake Eyes was inside, and electric lights and any kind of liquid do not mix...

Cobra Commander: Sssiiiilent Niiight, Ho-ohly Night

Zartan:Enough, mate we know you can't sing. Especially that tune.

Cobra Commander: Sssssilence fool! Do as the sssong sssaysss. All isss calm, all issss right....

Wolf(singing):OOOOOOoOOOOOOOOO!

Destro: Okay, I need some 'Nog now.

Cobra Commander, Zartan, and Storm Shadow (Singing): "Oh come, all ye Grateful, Dreadheads....."

Destro: Destro don't do Christmas carols!"

OR

CC, Zartan, SS, Destro: "Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him in a trunk, Throw him off a Moray, see if is he gets sunk"

"Happy Holidays from the Cobra Organization"

Cobra Commander: "I hate doing these darn cards every year!"

Zartan: "We Dreadnoks just give out chocolate donuts and grape soda."

StormShadow: "This is testing my patience as a skilled ninja assasin, plus I never get what I want for Christmas."

Destro: "When I agreed to sale you my weapons I never agreed to do this picture, I didn't even polish my mask."

Timber: "WOOF!"

CC: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate the holiday season, first of theres only like 4 (in action figure form) of us as apposed to to 9 joes, The tree isnt far evil enough looking and than damned wolf is taking a P*&% on the tree..

Merry Xmas to all at TNI

Cobra Commander (singing): "Ssssssever Ssssswanssss a Ssswimming"

SS (Singing): "Six Geese a Laying"

SS, Destro, CC (Singing): "Five Golden Rings, Four calling birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves..."

Zartan (Singing): "And some parts for a Mustang GT"

Destro: "Zartan, you fool! This is the seventh time I have told you, we are NOT SINGING THE JEFF FOXWORTHY VERSION!!!"

Zartan:" But that is the only version I know"

The idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that,

Cobra Commander: "ZARTAN, YOU IDIOT." I said Blue Spruce, Not DOGWOOD"

cobra commander: ok, and would ssssomeone tell me how a dog managed to be insssside the tree and wassssnt ssssseen?

storm shadow: actually master, thats a wolf.

cobra commander: if i ssssay itssss a dog then itsssss a dog!

storm shadow: of course master...

storm shadow, destro and zartan: ..."WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?! WOOF WOOF WOOFWOOFWOOF!!"

cobra commander: i hate you guys.

Cobra Commander: Now where isss Sssanta? Isssn't he sssupposssed to leave presssentsss under the tree? I never asssked for a wolf!!

Everyone else: Yay it's Christmas! I can't wait to open our gifts... omg, I think that wolf ate them all! Oh no... he's lifting his leg, what does that mean? OMG!

Cobra Commander: "CURSSESSS!! I just realized how much we totally and utterly SSSSSSuck! we were fine at 3 inchesss!!"

Destro: "Size isnt everything, Commander."

Zartan: "That's not what the Baroness said, mate!"

-ba-dump-bup-

NARRATOR: Cobra Commander hated Christmas. The whole christmas season. Now don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason, it could be that his shoes were too tight, or that his head wasn't screwed on just right, but I think the most likely reason of all is that his heart was two sizes too small.

COBRA COMMANDER: No, it's because I NEVER GOT MY OCAR MYER WEINER WHISTLE!!

------

COBRA COMMANDER: What's that dog doi.. OH MAN! I AM NOT CLEANING THAT UP!!