So When Do The Hasbro ML' Come Out?

Avalanche

Very soon. January '07 is the estimate for Series 1.

Series 1:

Banshee (with right wing of Annihilus)

Emma Frost (Astonishing X-Men costume)

Hercules

X-Men: The Last Stand Beast

Planet Hulk" with gladiator armor

Ultimate Iron Man

Annihilus (Build-a-figure)

Series 2:

Quicksilver

She-Hulk

Lord of Asgard Thor

Ultimate Wolverine

X-Men: The Last Stand Jean Grey

X-Men: The Last Stand Jean Grey (Dark Phoenix variant)

X-Men: The Last Stand Juggernaut

Xorn

Yellowjacket

Blob (Build-a-figure)

Wave 3 has not been officially confirmed yet, although you can check out Wiki or something for the "unofficial" lineup.

Pics? Wave 3 does not have any. There are updated Wave 2 pics here: http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/002475582.cfm

There are some Wave 1 proto pics around this site.

my friend said he saw some kid with a herclues figure today at the mall (which only has a target) anybody know about any possible sightings?

Judging by the rumors listed on Wikipedia.org, it sure looks like a crap wave to me for Series 3. I hope that change at LEAST half of that.

* Cyclops (Astonishing X-Men costume)

* Danger

* Ord

* First Appearance Storm

* Cosmic Marvel Girl (Rachel)

* X-Men: The Last Stand Angel

* X-Men: The Last Stand Colossus

my friend said he saw some kid with a herclues figure today at the mall (which only has a target) anybody know about any possible sightings?

If you mean the Bayfair Target, I went there yesterday night and haven't seen any Hasbro ML waves there. So I believe your friend is mistaken

Well some of the rumored Wave 3 were shown at the private Hasbro party (Wave 3 pics could not be taken), so most will show up. Most of it isn't a lie...

If that's true, then that sucks something fierce. I don't want movie characters and I don't want more X-Men that I already have versions of.

Blah blah blah.

Gimme any Black Knight, a Mole Man and the Warriors Three!

Look at the bright side, while Hasbro is still sort of getting into the swing of things, testing out new ideas, sculptors etc on the multiples of characters that are coming out in the first waves, you can benefit by getting better quality Black Knight and Moleman figures when they come out later in the line, yes?

Judging by the rumors listed on Wikipedia.org, it sure looks like a crap wave to me for Series 3. I hope that change at LEAST half of that.

* Danger

* Ord

* First Appearance Storm

LOoks like a odd lineup , I wonder why they are gunning with the movie stuff so much, oh well if they are going to be putting so much out I shall buy it none the less and have a nice lil movie figure setup... I can't wait to see pics of this wave though! Maybe we can get a movie stan lee figure finaly :D

Well some of the rumored Wave 3 were shown at the private Hasbro party (Wave 3 pics could not be taken), so most will show up. Most of it isn't a lie...

If that's true, then that sucks something fierce. I don't want movie characters and I don't want more X-Men that I already have versions of.

Blah blah blah.

Gimme any Black Knight, a Mole Man and the Warriors Three!

I'm up for about any MU charecter but good news for you though since none of the above versions have been done before :P

yeah he was at the bayfair target and he was walking in the mall and he said that he saw a kid holding him. He called me right away to ask if i knew anythign about them hitting already and i told him no, i hadnt heard anything but that i hadnt been hunting or online a lot recently so was to sure if soemone had reported anything.

oh well, dont matter. im not in a rush to get them either

You sure your friend wasn't pulling your leg? Seems like there would be at least a couple on e-bay by now if they'd actually hit anywhere.

As for the rumored wave 3, I really hate how many movie figures they're including in ML. As long as they do the BAF thing, they know that a lot of people will buy all the figures regardless, so why stick us with crap that belongs in a separate line?

They appear like less 'legendary' line-ups.

I think there is two guiding factors behind that.

1) Most of the recognizable 'legends' have been done.

2) New cool stuff usually sells well.

I for one really do not mind the movie characters or any of the line up in waves 1-3. There are always figures I'd prefer over someone like 'Planet Hulk' Hulk, but that's how it has been with every single wave of ML. Really, who was pulling for Deathlock?

As to when they are comming out, I would imagine soon after Christmas.

The Target action figure isles are in the stage where they just starting to fit anything out anywhere thy can. Resets come soon after that. I'd say as soon as they reset the toy isle next year we can start digging for skinny-head Emma Frost.

* Danger

* Ord

* First Appearance Storm

Well, if this is the last word on the lineup for Series 3 (which I doubt), then I know certain "X-Men only" fans will have a great time. I used to be one. Now I get everything. The unfortunate thing though is that this line is called "Marvel Legends" not "X-Men Legends"

I'll still buy them all since I'm a whore for the BAFs, but I'll be buying the movie figures grudgingly. If the BAF thing ever ends I think my ML purchases will be cut in half. No more repeat characters or movie versions.

Well said.

If Hasbro's smart, they'll continue with the BAF waves, as that's the only way I'll pic up movie figures. As it stands right now, they're getting tossed in the 'Box Of No Return' in my closet once I get them.

Honestly though, if this wave's line-up is true, then depending on who the BAF is I may end up skipping it entirely. None of those figures appeal to me.

I'll still buy them all since I'm a whore for the BAFs, but I'll be buying the movie figures grudgingly. If the BAF thing ever ends I think my ML purchases will be cut in half. No more repeat characters or movie versions.

Well said.

If Hasbro's smart, they'll continue with the BAF waves, as that's the only way I'll pic up movie figures. As it stands right now, they're getting tossed in the 'Box Of No Return' in my closet once I get them.

Honestly though, if this wave's line-up is true, then depending on who the BAF is I may end up skipping it entirely. None of those figures appeal to me.

If the rumor is true & wave 3 will be entirely X-men themed with half based on the movie, it will be a pass on the entire wave for me! I have my share of Cyke/Wolvy's. Don't need any more of them. Could care less for Ord & the others!

Wow, waves 4-5-6 better blow me away!