So, about ML Series 15

Psycho_JOhnny

answer yes :D

&I was told that all the cases had the variants in them by a retailer here I picked up my gen variant for regular price which kicks ass!! The way variants should be :P !!

I'm not really a luck guy in regards to ML variants, but I first noticed ML15's at a WM, found all the regulars a week or two before Thanksgiving. This past weekend, I got lucky in finding three of the five variants. They were the red Wasp, black Spiderwoman, and Genis (Captain Marvel). This was at a Target and it was when it was down time, think around 2PM. My advice is to be around when there is no crowd to deal with. I know for a fact that Targets also restock three times a day at odd times, so that's another factor to consider. Hope this helps!

Also, Jesse Falcon has stated that the variants for this wave shouldn't be hard to find. and with the reports flying in on people finding them like it's every other case, he hasn't been wrong.

Found more variants from 15 today. No Destroyer though. He is the only one I would pick up, as the others have really lost value the lately imo and would be hard to trade for what I need. Plus I am short on cash because of the holidays.

Draven

I have yet to spot any ML 15 variants as well, but I'm certainly going to keep looking...especially since this time I want to collect all of 'em :rolleyes:

Found more variants from 15 today. No Destroyer though. He is the only one I would pick up, as the others have really lost value the lately imo and would be hard to trade for what I need. Plus I am short on cash because of the holidays.

Draven

best to just save you're cash and buy what you need :)

I have seen variants for this wave plenty of times...i snagged a Destroyer ( which i traded to CHilkoD) and i still have a Red Wasp up for trade...i picked them up to help out some people here, however before i ran into all these i did buy Destroyer and Julia Carpenter SW from Corner Store Comics

Saw Destroyer and Genis at a KayBee this past Saturday (12/16). Last night I saw a white Moon Knight at the same KayBee along with three variant Zemos, Falcons and two FA Iron Men. Too bad I was strapped for cash.

Only saw chases on pegs once. Bought all of them..no blue wasp but this was early on in the hitting of ML 15.

I am still hopeful that when blue comes out she will be findable.

Chad

Went to TRU last week and managed to pick up all the varients as well, also my friend went to the same one about 5 hours later and found some more varients in the storage shelf on the top. So I think that probobly means that the varients are going to be much easier to find for you guys.