MvC2 Iron Man with PROTON CANNON!!

Jin Saotome

"PROTON CANNON!!!"

Iron Man is back in his Marvel vs Capcom2 form, complete with his Proton Cannon Super! The cannon itself is made from a Sigma Six Cobra Commander's bazooka with a whole bunch of added on parts. I mean there's stuff from God only knows what making it up, lol! It actually fires the proton blast about 2 feet and some day I'd love to make a light-up version. Iron Man himself is basically a Face Off Iron Man that's been retooled and repainted. I fixed his mask so the lower chin comes off with the face plate instead of having that horrible gap there. Now the whole thing comes off (and fits much tighter) to show a better looking Tony Stark face underneath. I'd have to say this is my favorite Iron Man ever, enjoy!

IronManCannon_006.jpg

IronManCannon_007.jpg

ironman-super_Layer_88.gif

IronManCannon_001.jpg

IronManCannon_002.jpg

IronManCannon_004.jpg

IronManCannon_006.jpg

More pics here! http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...nManCannon.html

And should anyone want to win him or my new Wolverine.... http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjin-saotomeQQhtZ-1

Impressive! But where is the beam?

lol

I figure the only thing left to do, since they made the perfectly accurate (to the Capcom games) FO War Machine variant - all you need to do is make a custom "War Destroyer" missile backpack for his super move.

Nice one Jin.Can you make one with a metalic sheen to it next?

You mean on Iron Man or the gun? Case the gun is already silver.

AHHH! That's great! I love it!

Thanks!

OMFG I want that BFG! Nice job Jin once again you've done wonders to ordinary toys.

Rar, thanks! I turn ordinary into extraordinary... or something...lol.

Badazz as usual...

Thankies

AWESOME as always Jin!

I dunno about -always-, sometimes I make some pretty weird stuff! Thanks for the comment too!

that is flippin awesome Jin.....!

Thanks!

thats hot...i loved this game...i wish they would hurry up and make a 3rd one already!!

and that looks pretty sweet Jin!!

side note...why does IM have veins on his armour??

Capcom can choose to buy the Marvel license again in 2007 I think. Right now EA Games has it or someone else. And the reason for the veins (and his smaller size) was explained to me that this armor is like a skin-tight suit made of little plates that forms to Tony Stark's natural body look so other armor can go on top of it. Like an Iron Man underwear armor or something I think.

THAT IS SUPER DOPE!!! in you either have too much time on your hands, or you really enjoy what you're doing! (I'm guessing it's the latter...) BRAVO DUDE!

Heheh, thanks! Yeah, I do love what I do and helping inspire others.

That proton cannon is one beauty. Amazing.

*bows* Thanks

Impressive! But where is the beam? lol I figure the only thing left to do, since they made the perfectly accurate (to the Capcom games) FO War Machine variant - all you need to do is make a custom "War Destroyer" missile backpack for his super move.

The beam was a last-munite thing so he could go up on Ebay. When I make another, I want to get a bunch of clear plastic Cigar Tubes (bout 8) and glue them together, then airbrush them with clear blue. The rounded tips should look like the beam coming out of the gun. And as for his War Destroyer... that's in the works, hehe.

Damn yow!!! That thing is crazy.....love it!!! :)

Thanks!

I can't believe some guy is paying $51 for that. All you did was add a wash to the FACE OFF 2 Iron Man, and then add a big gun which only appeared in a video game. They are bidding as if you did anything other than repaint.

Congrats to you I guess, but I feel sorry for all the people who must think you create all of these, when in reality they are either repaints or minor modifications.

Geez...how green are you?...lol

Awesome, simply awesome Jin. You managed to make that Iron Man look even better than it already did. Also, I see you used some Xevoz parts for the beam itself. Do you often use Xevoz parts in your creations?

I can't believe some guy is paying $51 for that. All you did was add a wash to the FACE OFF 2 Iron Man, and then add a big gun which only appeared in a video game. They are bidding as if you did anything other than repaint.

Congrats to you I guess, but I feel sorry for all the people who must think you create all of these, when in reality they are either repaints or minor modifications.

Well, I'd bid up to $100 if I had the money right now. It's that good.

And you really shouldn't judge people just because they have extra cash to spend on a custom figure. It's their money afterall.

Nice one Jin.Can you make one with a metalic sheen to it next?

Gotcha, will do.

Awsome! I just might end up bidding on him. That cannon is just kick-ass, you got any plans for war machine and his rocket launcher?

Yup, working on that!

that custom is great, especially the cannon! i love your mvc customs.....makes me want to take a crack a some

Go for it! Email me if ya need any help.

You feel sorry for Marvel vs Capcom fans? Geeze.. lol! I guess you think it's lame that people paid $50 for the Destroyer variants, seeing as that's just a repaint of the Thorbuster Iron Man. But remember man, a lot of the people bidding don't have the tools to do minor tweaks, make proton cannons, or paint detailed stuff. That's where I come in. Same with my Wolverine claws.

Great job! I knew it was only a matter of time before you made that. Now you gotta work on War Machine!

Keedokie!

Awesome, simply awesome Jin. You managed to make that Iron Man look even better than it already did. Also, I see you used some Xevoz parts for the beam itself. Do you often use Xevoz parts in your creations?

Quite a bit, yeah. My Sigma Six Shadow BAT had Xevoz elbows and I often use them for when I need to attach wings or make a neck joint under the head.

Nice.

JOhnny Bizarro

Thanks!

Great looking cannon. I look forward to any of your MvC customs. Good job.

There's more on the horizon. I'll also be doing characters that didn't appear in the game but are styled that way. Like say a MvC Deadpool based on the sprites here.

That looks awesome.....but that blank stare he has is kinda creepy

He needs darker pupils I guess?

Great looking cannon. I look forward to any of your MvC customs. Good job.

There's more on the horizon. I'll also be doing characters that didn't appear in the game but are styled that way. Like say a MvC Deadpool based on the sprites here.

:blink: That would look cool.