GI Joe Collections

DPrime

SA400281.jpg

Work shop, where my mad ideas come to life (or fail miserably):

SA400282-1.jpg

SA400283.jpg

SA400284.jpg

The rest of the house in not in any state even resembling this. Only my nerdy stuff tucked away in the basement.

Edit: Didn't even make it 20 minutes: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?act=f...mp;pid=16515883

@lol@

Holy s***! That is a mess. :P

As super-freaky, anal-retentive, as I am, I would go crazy seeing that in person. @lol@

Can't wait to see it all picked up and organized though. :D

Here's a link to some pictures of my stuff...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marthor2/sets...57605077088634/

I like that custom Stellar Stiletto. The black actually makes that vehicle look cool.

Thelads2.jpg

This is the start of the rebuilding of my (current) toyroom/man-cave/work studio.

For sentimental reasons, these figures are the ones I always display first. They represent a proverbial drop in the bucket....the very start of what I have...

More pics will come over time.

Hey Figg, I think you've got me beat for messiest toy room. :)

If it'll help you can send me your Marshall half stack to make some more room! ;)

Marthor: Like your stuff, the Cold Slither display rocks!

Here is my GI Joe figure collection. I once had more but now I mostly just collect the 25th anni. figures. I also have more than this in my collection room. To see more you can click the link after these pics.

JC1-1.jpg

JC2-1.jpg

JC3-1.jpg

JC4-1.jpg

For more of my whole toy collection, click: HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to share these pics of some of my favorite Cobra troops:

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here's a quick shot of the interior of the Defiant. I just got Blocker and Charbroil off of Ebay the other day, so GI Joe had an outer space adventure lol.

000_0378.jpg

For some reason, I find the thought of the Fridge in space to be very funny!

Here's a ( what i think is a lousy photo, from a almost lousy camera) pic of my kitbashed 12" Joe team:

MyJoeTeam.jpg

They are a mishmash of assorted figures and parts, the aim was to just create my own interpretations of the team members and not try for iconic looks.

From back row to front, left hand ( <--- ) side to right hand side ( --->) we have:

Rapid-fire

Rock and Roll

Dusty

Roadblock

Grunt

Dial-tone

Spirit

General Hawk

Flint

Duke

Snake-Eyes

Scarlet

Stalker

These are just the ones I have on display at the moment. I have some COBRAs that will go up once I get some bookcases up, and I have plenty of parts to create a few more characters once I have time.

Also, when I get access to a better camera, I'll try to take some better close-up pics in better lighting of these ones.

Here's a ( what i think is a lousy photo, from a almost lousy camera) pic of my kitbashed 12" Joe team:

MyJoeTeam.jpg

They are a mishmash of assorted figures and parts, the aim was to just create my own interpretations of the team members and not try for iconic looks.

From back row to front, left hand ( <--- ) side to right hand side ( --->) we have:

Rapid-fire

Rock and Roll

Dusty

Roadblock

Grunt

Dial-tone

Spirit

General Hawk

Flint

Duke

Snake-Eyes

Scarlet

Stalker

These are just the ones I have on display at the moment. I have some COBRAs that will go up once I get some bookcases up, and I have plenty of parts to create a few more characters once I have time.

Also, when I get access to a better camera, I'll try to take some better close-up pics in better lighting of these ones.

That collection looks pretty good to me! And so does the picture.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had some better pics taken of my stuff by my step-son ( he's got the better camera, by far LOL!)

These are all in their temporary locations, while I'm waiting to purchase the bookcases or shelving that will permanently display my collection.

ATGuys.jpg

ATGuys2.jpg

BigJoes1.jpg

COBRAS1.jpg