More Cobra:

Cobra2.jpg

Some more vehicles:

Cobra3.jpg

TTBP:

TTBP.jpg

Rattler:

Rattler2.jpg

All this stuff is mint, mint, mint... Except for that lower shelf with the Bridgelayer, Slugger and AWE Striker, which need a few new parts (right track, machinegun & new rollbar, respectively - help me if you can!). A lot of the vehicles I opened myself (and I mean recently) or else got them mint/stickers unapplied. I actually keep the original stickers on the sheet, as I find Ruben's customs are superior to the Hasbro originals, and cleaner/easier to deal with. I've got some more stored away, but I like to keep my display tight, and I only display the mint/complete stuff.

Even more . . .

100_1530.jpg

My main challenge right now is trying to find a way to display all my figures. I have the vast majority of my vintage and new sculpt stuff still in boxes.

Nice displays DP and PV!

PV: I like the Joe comics in the background, gives me ideas when I get to work on my toy room. :)

Some more vehicles:

Cobra3.jpg

What are Tomax and Xamot doing on that Ferret? @loll@

Some more vehicles:

Cobra3.jpg

What are Tomax and Xamot doing on that Ferret? @loll@

Um, joyriding?

They're very close... and European. Let's leave it at that!

I can't wait until I get set up in my new place... I've got some great new stuff for my collection coming in so I'll be posting new pics by the end of the month...

Very nice lot of the 25th Troopers! :o

Very nice lot of the 25th Troopers! :o

Thanks! ;) Been workin on 'em for a while, and trading all my good stuff away for 'em! Got 6 more on the way, with 3 more officers too!

Sweet collection Pit Viper....just wondering what the following were called:

GIJoestuff.jpg

the playset on the left in the picture is the Terror Drome (1986). The one on the right looks like a non-joe custom dio.

I am in the process of re-taking over my pool table, so that I can display Joes on it again. My collection has grown significantly since last time it was out. :) I also plan to open as many of these damn two-packs I have lying around here, as I can. I most likely won't be able to put up pictures until next weekend... (Figures I empty my closet out tonight, and the cleaning lady comes on Monday, so I get to put it all back in tonight or tomorrow.) On the bright side, I found my Con Armadillo's from last year. And a Hiss tank I forgot I had. :) The worst part is that once everything's put away again, it stays there. I gotta keep remembering that! Once it's in the closet, it stays there because I've already got the rest out (except for vehicles!)

-Kevin

I found some old photos of my collection I took years ago..enjoy!

"A few years ago" is the qualifier for "I don't have my doubles anymore" I'm guessing. :(

-Kevin

Let's just say..not all of them!! LOL Still have one of everything though! :)

Actually...do you know how to get more on here? I can't figure out how to put the pics on like the post below mine..

Drape, excellent collection and set-up! I really like how you're displaying your filecards with your figures.