GI Joe Collections

DPrime

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Wow.  Those look great! Kind of making me want to get a new Joe toy. It's been a while.  When was the last time any of you bought anything GI Joe? Even something vintage?

• 11 months later...

I bought a husk of a Defiant booster shuttle a couple of weeks ago, but I broke it all to pieces trying to take it apart for cleaning. (lol) I did however find a Version 2 Storm Shadow claw rattling around in the fuselage, along with a 3-3/4" scale blue guitar. I guess Rock & Roll left it behind... (lol)

• 5 months later...
On 7/20/2019 at 1:12 PM, Devilbat said:

I bought a husk of a Defiant booster shuttle a couple of weeks ago, but I broke it all to pieces trying to take it apart for cleaning. (lol) I did however find a Version 2 Storm Shadow claw rattling around in the fuselage, along with a 3-3/4" scale blue guitar. I guess Rock & Roll left it behind... (lol)

That's hilarious.

I added a few things Joe in 2019.  Pretty much completed my USS Flagg.  Using just a couple of repro parts.  Got a Cobra Hydrofoil, A Rattler, The Bivouac, RAM Cycle, Zartan's Chameleon, and a R.O.C.C.   Also my son gave me back the Hiss IV I gave him from my collection when he was tiny.  And I still had all the missiles!!!    Not a bad start at rebuilding my Joe Collection.

- Phanstar

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:02 PM, Phanstar said:

That's hilarious.

I added a few things Joe in 2019.  Pretty much completed my USS Flagg.  Using just a couple of repro parts.  Got a Cobra Hydrofoil, A Rattler, The Bivouac, RAM Cycle, Zartan's Chameleon, and a R.O.C.C.   Also my son gave me back the Hiss IV I gave him from my collection when he was tiny.  And I still had all the missiles!!!    Not a bad start at rebuilding my Joe Collection.

- Phanstar

That's awesome, brother!!! I was able to snag a Slugger still sealed in the plastic bags, unassembled, along with a mail-away Thunder still sealed to go with it. Also, I've got a Conquest X-30 coming that's also unassembled with bagged parts, new. Things fell into place and I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time, luckily. I'm hoping the trend continues this new year. (lol)

Phanstar, I'd love to see pics of your Flagg, bud!!!

• 3 months later...
On 12/18/2006 at 7:59 PM, zweiman said:

i NEVER get tired of looking at collection pics. thanks for sharing guys!

falcon, i like the pics with your cat in them!!

this is the only stuff i have on display besdies 3 hiss tanks and a stinger in another location. (many have seen this one before as ive posted it before)

100_0901.jpg

Great collection. I love the loose joes!!!! I really like the Chinese destro! That was a great line! I used to have cobra commander...see what you did now I need him back...ebay!!!!

• Like 1

My GI Joe collection.  Many many years ago I thought I would collect them carded and boxed, but that became quite expensive and space consuming so I reverted to loose figures.  But I do have some of my favorites still boxed, especially the TRIPLE T and SERPENTOR!!!

IMG_4301.JPG

IMG_4302.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

IMG_4304.JPG

IMG_4305.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I love it man!  Those Classified figures are growing on me.  I ordered a Cobra Commander and it will be my first on.  I'm a sucker for ol' CC. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...