GI Joe Collections

DPrime

I use Ruben's decals as even when the originals have been left on the sheet, they get sticky and gross - I guess they weren't made to last.

His stickers are top notch.

I've used them to restore a Night Raven and a Tomahawk, and couldn't believe how great they were.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally had a chance to finish setting up my collection since the move. I'm still trying to figure out where to put my Sigma6 stuff, though. Sorry about the quality. I took the pics with my phone.

My link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

WOW I have been away awhile, there are some incredible collections, really nice work on everyones part. I wanted to share just one pic of my Jungle Squad that does include a custom Rock n Roll at the proper age, I figure early sixties but still kicking butt and hitting the weights and waves.

gi joe jungle squad senior rock n roll.bmp

Just posted updated pics of my collection in the GD forums:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2072624

Darth, that is a beautiful collection and the guitars are sweet too, I thought my joe collection was huge, but some of you guys have me beat by a country mile, my brother collects guitars, he has a really nice les paul, an old one and a bunch of others. Your joes are top notch man, I have five kids, so I havent had to time to break out my really good stuff and set it up, I have three original Joe Bases and just havent had time to set them up, but my favorite is my Mickey Mouse Cobra Commander. I love your troop building and the Serpentor figure looks great.

• 4 weeks later...

WOW YOU GUYS!!! I love your collections.They are all so mature,not in a grown up sense, just in that they were not collected overnight.Its really awesome to see the effort put into your collections. Here is my PoC collection with a few of the RoC items that I liked.I'm looking for a new glass unit to display them in ,since they have quickly outgrown the small shelf unit they currently live on.I really enjoy all of them but i think my biggest surprise was how much I loved the mech suits.Hasbro really gave them some nice articulation.

DSC06628.jpg

DSC06630.jpg

DSC06629.jpg

DSC06631.jpg

DSC06636.jpg

^ Nice organized collection.

I didn't realize how big the new Vamp was until I saw it next to the Snowcat and AWE Striker in your pics.

Thanks DarthJoe.I am extremely OCD when it comes to cleanliness and organization.Plus I enjoy my GI Joe collection so i wanna display it proudly.:D

The V.A.M.P. is a bit bigger here are some comparison pics for you.Did you pass on it?

DSC06644.jpg

DSC06645.jpg

DSC06643.jpg

Thanks DarthJoe.I am extremely OCD when it comes to cleanliness and organization.Plus I enjoy my GI Joe collection so i wanna display it proudly.:D

The V.A.M.P. is a bit bigger here are some comparison pics for you.Did you pass on it?

Nice...thanks for the pics.

Ya, I did pass on it, but after seeing all of the various pics of it here, and on other message boards, I'm starting to think I want one. My problem is finding room to display anymore vehicles. @lol@

• 1 month later...

Sorry the pictures are so huge, everyone. Still trying to figure out how this whole photobucket thing works. I tried posting them as thumbs, but that didn't work out.

This is currently what I have room to display. I'm just renting at the moment, so I haven't gone too crazy with custom shelves or anything until I own and don't have to worry about damage deposits.

When I own a place with a few spare bedrooms, the plan is to have a custom shelf installed for my U.S.S. Flagg. It'll basically be 25th anniversary Joes VS POC Cobra soldiers.

When I start cashing in on my vacation time, I plan to do some minor customizing as well. THe first thing I will be doing is painting officer logos on a few of the Shock Troopers. I am expecting a POC Zartan to arrive soon, and I hope I can do something with him similar to what I did with the POC StormShadow and swap a few parts. If you noticed the Shock Trooper with Beachhead's gas mask, sledge hammer, and StormShadow's rope, that's a plan I have going to display a breach team approaching the doors of the Flagg.