Original Joes group shot

Original Joes - details

Coil:

Coil group shot

Coil - details

Headhunters:

Headhunters group shot

Headhunters - details

Wow , That's a cool Set of Steel Brigade Man .

Thanks! I really didn't set out to collect them but then I was able to score some great deals.

I should also note that I appreciate your compliment especially considering the size of your collections!

anyone ever bring any forces of valor vehicles with their Joes ? do they work ? i know there's no pegs , but just wondering if the planes or tanks work wellor elite force ? im just wondering cause some of these vehicles are getting harder and harder to collect (gi joe) so im wondering if the next best thing is ,these ?

• 3 weeks later...

You all have amazing collections! I like the grouping and the line up of all these.

Nice pics. My collection isn't worth posting compared to a lot of yours. @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

• 2 weeks later...
You all have amazing collections! I like the grouping and the line up of all these.

Nice pics. My collection isn't worth posting compared to a lot of yours. @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

Size matters not. I like to look at collection pics mostly to see interesting ways to display your figures.

Size matters not. I like to look at collection pics mostly to see interesting ways to display your figures.

i second that. ive seen some pretty cool displays that were just a few figures...

• 4 weeks later...

awesome collections fellas!!!

.... here a crap load of pics of mine as of today. as you can see i'm more focused on my cobra army atm... and you can see where the gaps are in the ranks.(spots open for night creepers, vipers, undertows thati have on the way) once filled I want to get a ninja viper or two, a comic pack stormy, the red ninjas from the 5 pack and the comic pack, original sculpt night creepers, NCL and the other cobra ninjas. also want to make a cobra la army in the future. I still have some stuff to go through as well to put up on display. its a slow process lol

there are going to be a lot of pictures so be warned lol. lmk what you think think. and sorry for picture quality. they're from my phone since my camera is not working any more

0818091736.jpg

0818091737.jpg <- some star gate figures occupying the future sight of my October Guard

0818091737a.jpg

0818091738.jpg

0818091738a.jpg

what the 25 aniversarie
guessing you mean where? lol..I stopped collecting them, and sold them off after the first couple waves. honestly didn't care for them. some of them I really liked (Storm shadow the hiss drivers, bats, snow serpents...just thinking about that snow serpent makes me want to collect them again..*drools...) I buy some of the vehicles though - great, inexpensive way to get newer less fragile versions of vintage stuff

I also got rid of a lot of my "new sculpt" figures too. just the sand vipers there and a bunch of night creepers that i'm trying to get rid of currently are all thats left of them

oh and i forgot to say thanks to AFS for the tactical battle platform idea.. though i didn't customize mine like his, just did a cobra invasion of it! hopefully will have a moray hydrofoil and water moccasin around the base of it soon :D

and thanks, laternindaddura...!