GI Joe Collections

DPrime

My Night Force

NighrForce.jpg

Is that a Sonya Blade in the front row?

Awesome collections people....

I only have a couple of pics of my Joes, & it's nothing like those above (One day hopefuly):

newdisplaypicJoe2.jpg

displayGIjoeveh.jpg

More than anything....I want a Mobile Command Unit. I had organised one a few years ago but the deal fell through.

And what is this?

Joeplayset2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some pics of my vintage RAH Cobra troops, and high ranks:

CobraArmy01.jpg

CobraArmy02.jpg

CobraArmy03.jpg

CobraArmy04.jpg

Yeah, I know the Firefly isn't V1, but I like the color scheme on the one from the Crimson Guard packs. :)

Oh yeah...and the Vipers, Cobra Infantry and 4 of the Crimson Guards aren't vintage either... @lol@

He's one of those magnetic knight figures. My last unit, the mascot was the Phantom Warrior who resembled that guy, only in black. My plan was to rit dye him black. But, being the Crimson dude that I am, I just decided to keep him red. If I ever get bored, I might have him face off with my ML SHS Juggernaut. They're about the same size.

The newest additions to my RAH collection:

NewJoes1.jpg

NewJoes4.jpg

NewJoes2.jpg

I won all of these in 2 large lots. I already have all of these figures, but these two lots greatly increased my Cobra army. The best part is, about 90% of these figures are complete, and many of the figures that aren't complete are only missing hoses. :D

A few more quick pics...

Some of the Joe's I have set up right now:

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

My Night-Vipers:

Picture001.jpg

My Alley-Vipers:

CopyofPicture004.jpg

O_O WOOOAAAOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.....

the HUGE collection, I am only 120 actions figures and 10 vehicles, and they are packaged no in exhibition, really is amazing see many collectors

afs.. whats with your ig forces? they'd be no match for your cobra legions! @smilepunch@

and are those set up on a mattress? how the crap did you set up that many figures so nicely on fabric with springs under it?!?! great pics and army man! i'm so jealous right now!

afs.. whats with your ig forces? they'd be no match for your cobra legions! @smilepunch@

and are those set up on a mattress? how the crap did you set up that many figures so nicely on fabric with springs under it?!?! great pics and army man! i'm so jealous right now!

Well, For my IG, I'm still slowly building them......But with all the new Star Wars stuff, and Transformers Stuff coming out, I don't think I'll be expanding them anytime soon...

And Yes, the Pics I take are on a bed.....You know what Rubbermaid is right? Well they make these Laminated Shelves, that you can find a Home Depot or Lowes.... well I have several of them underneth a long black cloth....and that's basically it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very cool set-up and great collection!

Very cool set-up and great collection!

Thanks! It finally got taken up last week after sitting there for 7 years in the same room. I decided to put in an office. The Joes will return tho', this time to modular shelves and everything will be more eye-level. I'll take pics when I'm finished.

-PJ

Some new additions, changes to my display...

Original team, more or less finished. I actually have a mint straight-arm Snake Eyes, but I still need a swivel version.

OriginalTeam.jpg

This thing is a real beauty... Some TFs below.

Skystriker.jpg