Destroyer and MK variant at TRU.com

Batman27

Well after coming home from an early Wal-Mart raid empty handed, I decided to check out TRU.com as usualyy. I do a search for Legends everyday so I can catch variants. It's how I got The series 14 variants. So i check it out and as I'm looking I see these glorious words Marvel Legeds Modok series Destroyer. With MK next to him, this MK is the variant because the other one has the pic of the regular and has been up a while. So I ordered them and I'm positing the link so you can do the same. In November tru.com put up pre-orders for the series 15 variants but they only listed the Spider-woman, Wasp, and Cap Marvel ones. They put up orders for the three on Nov. 21 and 25. However they recived such a stagerring amount of orders that many who ordered on the 25 got backordered then cancelled. Everyone who ordered the 21 recived there figs. However those on the 25. Some got thiers others got different figs( Beta Bill instead of Genis, wasp intead of Spider woman) and others were backordered like mine. However today they cancelled them because they won't be getting more. Anyway in all this confusion everyone wanted to know what the hell was with the MK and Dsetroyer varaints. They were never listed and yet people did get their other variants so TRU got variant cases. What the hell were the doing with the other 2. Well here they r.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...rentPage=search

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...rentPage=search

lol..and here I was comming online to post nearly the same thing. just didn't go to wal mart today. Ordered destroyer as I have the moon knight comming:)

Still in stock so hit it people..move move move!!!

Chad

I don't trust the MK listing, either...no pic and it doesn't say variant or anything.

True, but they do have a listing for the normal version with the pic of the normal figure. But if I was ordering I would feel a whole let better if the listing said variant or silver version or something like that.

Good luck to you guys who got orders in, hope you get them but unfortunetly TRU has developed a very bad habbit of canceling orders on their variants, so I would reccomend you not get your hopes up to much.

supposedly mine were found in warehouse and so on. i will post happy or angry when the box shows.

Chad

Yeah I don't really get TRU. It seems to me that online would be the perfect place for them to shine, and regain their hold as the place to buy toys from the likes of Wal-Mart and Target, and yet since the day they went online they constanly screw things up and have made such a bad reputation for themselves that no one trusts them.

golden rule for tru online. never preorder anything! they will always cancel orders as they accept far too many for the small amount of product, yet they will happily list new items even though they were preordered, that is how i got my at-at (poor bastards had all preorders cancelled, then they threw it up on the website for 25% off with some coupon and they sold out in 15 mins).

Well, I got an order in for the Destroyer this morning. So hopefully it goes through.

With the help of trading with fellow board members (thanks guys) that just leaves me with the Spider-Woman variant to track down.

got my confirmation that he is shipping today. Mayhaps by weeks end???

Will post when the mystery box arrives!!

Chad

got my confirmation that he is shipping today. Mayhaps by weeks end???

Will post when the mystery box arrives!!

Chad

Nice, good luck. :)