Get your butts to Rite Aid & hurry!

Hyperion

Yes people I went into a local Rite Aid in Huntington Beach, CA near a pet shop I frequent for my Rottweiler and guess what was on the pegs? Yep, 1 shiny new Dragon man and 1 sparkling Kang figure! I nearly passed out, ignoring all edicate to rudely snatch them off the shelf. The only other figures they had was of the Thing from series 1 and 2. This Rite Aid also had 15 gray totes of toy stuff waiting to be put onto the shelves. Get there and get in fast cuz Rite Aid may be digging these out of warehouses and you could score one cheap like I did. Both myself and my brother are going to be insanely happy. Dragon man is one of the best figures to date! I can get pictures if anyone cares for that sort of thing. Get there fast people!

all mine have are spirder man classics figures...inserts vast amount of cussing here

lol

sucks my riteaid doesn't carry toys and the one that used to carry ml closed several years ago because my city wants to expand by building new stores across the island; they were doin great, but the city wanted the land to build a new mall at the site

Your mileage will definitely vary at Rite Aid. I checked the three stores here and no Kang or DM. In fact, no FF figures at all. I guess there's no room for them with the crappy Hulk movie figures still on the pegs. :rolleyes:

NOthing at any of the Rite Aids near me. I just want a freaking solid Sue....... sigh.........

Draven

Awww....you poor baby. It's been sooooooo long since you've found anything new! @smilepunch@

That's right!! I bought the new Neca Crow figure, two CD's, a book and a Spiderman BP today and its been to long all ready dammit!!!!!! @loll@

Draven

NOthing at any of the Rite Aids near me. I just want a freaking solid Sue....... sigh.........

Draven

Awww....you poor baby. It's been sooooooo long since you've found anything new! @smilepunch@

That's right!! I bought the new Neca Crow figure, two CD's, a book and a Spiderman BP today and its been to long all ready dammit!!!!!! @loll@

Draven

I'm sure there's a 12-step program out there for you Brian! GET HELP NOW!! BTW, where do you put it all? @lol@

Draven

Draven

I'm sure there's a 12-step program out there for you Brian! GET HELP NOW!! BTW, where do you put it all? @lol@

Programs, nah I could not go on hunts while I was pretending to be cured! I can't have that now! @loll@ Oh anywhere but my kitchen is pretty much fair game for my stuff! @loll@ Well maybe not the bathrooms either.

Draven

Well, I hurried and got my butt to a Rite Aid nearby, but found nothing @grumpy@ I'll try a few more tomorrow, just for the heck of it.