FINALLY found the Batman/Batgirl 2-pack

Last Son of Krypton

Well, I finally found one during a random stop at Target during my X-mas shopping exploits today. I was just there on Wed and they had absolutely nothing, but today (Friday) they had the Batman/Batgirl 2 pack and 3 or 4 Supes/Bizarro packs. The best part was that it wasn't even hidden! It was right on the front of the peg for all to see and I couldn't grab it quick enough.

I'm in the NW Ohio area and I'm finding that much of the DC stuff is running pretty low. I suspect people are snatching 'em up for their kids and such, so they seem to be putting out fresh cases on a regular basis. Some stores I've found though don't even have a single figure left. This goes for both the DC Superheros line and the JLU line. Been looking casually for some 10" figs and there just aren't any around. Some of the new 3 packs are around and a few of the new singles. I even found 3 Superman figs (JLU) that said "Dr. Light" on the front of them...weird. Anyways, with all this stuff moving/selling its good to know that new stuff will be coming in on a regular basis.

I found mines several weeks ago. Is she the short pack since I have seen a bunch of superman clark packs a lot of times, but found one batman batgirl set once.

so has the poster grabbed the 2 pack or did he say he just spotted one? If the latter, hopefully you find another since she has been found by posters at tni for the past few weeks. Seems like she is becoming more easier to find

I had just recently found the clark two pack. It was the only one alone with two Biz 2 packs. Still not signs of Batgirl for me.

Yep, I still have yet to find that Batgirl/Batman 2-pack as well, the search continues.