G.I. Joe's Wants/Trades/For Sale

JoeRhyno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anybody want to trade a tiger rat 98% complete all its missing is the canopy for th eturret and the left exhaust cover and driver ? send me your offers

im looking for a equal or lesser complete night raven without driver or drone if possible

or cobra bunker with some figures , send me offers please

Selling some of my stuff to pay for my first car. Paypal r2d2melo@live.com

GI Joe Iron Grenadier Set $20 shipped ( sticker residue in one of the bubbles)

Crimson Guard set $30 shipped each (I got 3 sets with store stickers on it)

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

falcon , those headquarters are nice are they complete ? ,:D you wanna take one out for a private auction ? ;) eeh ? eeh (wink wink knudge knudge )? , just kidding , very nice colection i cant believe you have that many joes , i miss my collection !

Actually, that's only half of what I had remaining after spending a year or so parting it out.... I know I'll miss it, but I don't have the room to enjoy it, and I'd rather it go to a happy home rather than sit in storage.

I need the second largest deck piece of the U.S.S. FLAGG, not sure of the name but if anyone has one or knows where i can get one please let me know. I think when i was moving about a year ago it flew off the back of my truck and i'm just noticing it now. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Selling some extra figures/accessories i've had laying around lot of 42 figures 80s -2000s rah style figures most of which are vintage figures. thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-COBRA-LOT-OF-42...93%3A1|294%3A50

If you win the joe auction and say you are from TNI and give a user name i'll throw in a complete figure of your choice from this list: v.1 Tele-viper, V.1 snow serpent, or a v.1 strato viper for you..you know since i love you guys :D

also check out my other items i have some xbox 360 games for sale! help a man out!

Check my sig guys. I'm poor and can't afford much of what i want that's out now. So i have stuff for Trade. I put some pics of some of what i have, made a new list, and am going through it over the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I'm just here to let you know that I am getting rid of my childhood GI Joe collection. I am posting them on ebay under seller Maliketh2001. The years of the figures range from 1983 to 1990 and mostly all are complete. I will be listing them in lots with about 4-6 figures and 1 or 2 vehicles per lot. If you have the chance take a look and if you got any questions feel free to send me an email. Thanks guys!!

post-32758-1249883345_thumb.jpg

I'm looking to buy a 1992 Ninja viper or two if anyone out there has any!

Also looking for these to buy or trade for my current have list is in my sig

comic pack 21 Storm shadows and Red ninja vipers - i want multiples of both. mainly want the storm shadows for a custom project

Red ninjas and the black dragon ninjas from the tru 6 pack a few years back.

I don't really need accessories for any of these! thanks! pm me if you gots what I need!!

I'm looking to buy some guns like these:

928802b0ccd8_Main400.jpg

9449238c879d_Main400.jpg

I want to give the guns to my Kree soldiers:

ModernKreeSoldiersBanner-5.jpg