G.I. Joe's Wants/Trades/For Sale

JoeRhyno

Update list for this month: Please make me an offer for these.

DTC Hiss tanks BOXED, MISB x3

YOJOE.COM | Cobra H.I.S.S.

2008 convention figures

Gristle v2 with weapons

YOJOE.COM | Gristle

HeadHunters Stormtroopers w/ weapons x6

YOJOE.COM | Headhunter Stormtroopers

PoC Low Light figure MIP 1108

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking some gijoe vehicles and figures. Please email me at KTRoyalTF@yahoo.com and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks for looking

Hiss Tanks x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/RoyalZarak/IMG_1029.jpg

Comic packs x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681RoyalZarak/IMG_1028.jpg

couple of GIJOE and Cobra vehicles. Still haven't figured out the names of the others.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/RoyalZarak/IMG_1025.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/RoyalZarak/IMG_1024.jpg

Jungle Vipers x5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/RoyalZarak/IMG_1031.jpg

Looking for a WORMS (I already have the Helmet I just need the figure......) and a Secto-Viper Helmet......not so much worried about his gun. If anybody has a spare hit me up.....and maybe we can work something out?

• 4 weeks later...

Whew its been awhile since I've been on here, going broke can seriously hamper your collection. I know the SDCC isn't come and gone yet, but as my cash flow is non-existent these days I just wanted to put out feelers for a StarScream/Cobra Commander set. I have a Best of the 80s DVD battle pack for a straight trade. I was fortunate enough to purchase the only two I've ever seen at retail. So if your certain to have an extra SS/CC set, and your shy an 25th Alpine and want to complete your mass device for total world domination, by all means contact me. Its not MIB there's a little damage on one of the corners, but its complete. I can send pics and the usual info if anyone is serious for trade thanks everyone.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have a Best of the 80s DVD battle-pack in the box, not exactly mint mind you but close (lady at Marshalls was woman-handling those toyz) just collecting dust, I didn't want to sell it outright lotsa hassles in that "to scalp or not to scalp" bidness. I do how ever need a few figs. namely a SDCC Zarana & Sgt Slaughter & a Toysrus Exclusive Billy *ahem* I mean Spirit. I am still hunting POC Hawk as well. If you have doubles & need a bestest friend ever to your 25th Bazooka & your Cobra Forces fall just short of World Domination w/out the last piece of the mass device, then let me know. thanks you hunters and madmen....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey all my brothers! been awhile i know. im tryin to get back into customizin gijoe figures and im in need of a few parts mostly vintage tripwires or mainly his crotch and legs could be funskool or the early 2000's version 4 i think? suck part is i had a ton of vintage fodder including like 20 tripwires and in a fit of depression i figured id never have time to customize again i sold it all off on ebay! 20 pounds of fodder sold for less then 100 bucks?? anyway tryin to get back in the game so if anyone has any tripwires floating in thier fodder boxes please hit me up i dont have much to trade right now but ask if thier is something your after if i dont have it i may be able to get it.

thanks in advance

TM

other stuff i could use

any vintage or vintage style tripwires

loose crimson shadow guard figures or red non vintage crimson guard figures w/ that same mold

blue rip it figures

vintage hiss drivers

best way to get in touch with me is email johncapr@comcast.net

• 2 months later...

CONVENTION ITEMS

GI JoeCon 2010 Convention Items:

2010 Red Shadows Box Set, w/attendee bonus Z Force Motorcycle MISB and Limited edition (100) Headhunters lab Pin, the convention Program/Comic signed by almost all convention special guests including Larry Hama, and Official Certificate for the box set. Also includes Airdrop (Orange) Flint – opened flown version, but in great shape and all 3 ¾ Exclusives for sale at the convention: Red Shadows Staff Car, Red Shadows Bunker, Z-Force 3 pack, and Q-Force 2 Pack w/Kayaks. $600 shipped and well packaged.

* Bonus items from Hasbro's booth – 2010 Hasbro Con Poster (unsigned), Henna Cobra Logo Tattoo, and Cobra Keychain/Dog Tag thrown in with full set purchase.

***Also selling from 2010 Convention trip bagged set

Black Major $35 w/file card

Flint $25 w/file card

Interrogator $25 w/file card

Other items from 2010 Joe Convention:

Cobra Logo Keychain from convention $10 shipped

2010 Convention Poster (Signed by artists – 1 available) $20 shipped

GI Joe A Real American Hero Issue 155 ½ Signed by Larry Hama at the convention during Free Comic day $25 shipped

2009 Convention figures and exclusive vehicles

Baroness (Mint in bag, from Bagged Set) $45

Crimson Twins (pair, mint, from bagged set) $70

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, new here, but a member over on Hisstank and Imperial Shipyards.

I am desperately seeking a Defiant booster/space station (the larger rocketship, and the mini rocket ship. Loose and in at least OK condition is good. As long as they have most of their parts. I have tons and tons of items for trade! 45+ pounds of fodder! Lots of other stuff as well! Or I would be willing to do $$$, but I'm looking for a good deal as this will be used for a custom.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! This is my first time on this forum.

I am an auctioneer and I will be offering a collection of G.I. Joe items along with many other collections over the next couple months. The G.I. Joe items will be sold first.

I am not quiet sure if these G.I. Joe items are just regular "run of the Mill" items are anything special. I only have a few preliminary photo's availible now with many more to come over the next few days.

I would love to know where the best places to advertise G.I. Joe items?

Most of these items are from the 1980's and later. We have figurines, cominc books, toys, etc.

Any help would be appreciated and agian the photos I have now have all been re-takekn and there are many more items than listed currently.

www.roystonauctions.com click "Up-Coming Auctions" scroll to the bottom and you will see the photo. Click on the photo to view the pic's.

• 4 weeks later...

Selling my entire 25th Anniversary collection:

http://tfieds.toynew...ry-figures.html

http://tfieds.toynew...ass-device.html

Shipping included in price!

I have visit your link. There are outstanding collection given by you. I really like them and After looking your collection, I have decided to I want to buy these kind of collection but I have no any knowledge. So would you give me more information?

Hello to all,This is my first time on this forum, I was hoping if any one is looking to unload a ARAH W.H.A.L.E. hovercraft. Preferably complete with all pieces nothing broken with its original box. If no box, but in complete and very good to near mint condition. I don't want to pay these crazy eBay prices. Fell free to contact me. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have just found a complete set of Dollar General excluive figures (minus Cobra Trooper) that I am willing to trade. Someone just in front of me got the trooper (I tried to talk him out of it(, but I do have all the other figures: Duke, Shipwreck, Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, along with the white shipping case that the figures come in. I was a few seconds too late to get the whole set. I am needing the Ross Armour Cycle, H.I.S.S. Scout, and any Retaliation Cobra Troopers I can get. Preferrably the Armour Cycle or H.I.S.S. Scout. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm new to collecting Joes and such but I am looking for anyone who has any spare PoC Alley Vipers/ 30th Hazard Vipers. I am 14 so cash is out of the question but if you are looking for figures I willse what I can do. I am looking for these loose to display but I also need a lot of stands.

Thanks for reading