G.I. Joe's Wants/Trades/For Sale

JoeRhyno

FYI, that album is set to private

I fixed it here is the new link to the pics 234 25th anniversary figures plus extras

and heres the link to the auction25th auction

TM

just added a bunch more fodder figures and sdcc destros and a metric arse load of file cards and card backs.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some gijoe dvd's for sale they are complete and in good condition. season 1 part 1 is missing the outer sleeve. o/w a great lot. the dvd in the bottom right corner is a double mass device and revenge of cobra. also thowing in resolute. im thinkin $45.00 shipped (within the USA) any interest? pm me

mollysam015.jpg

Thanks

TM

• 2 months later...

TIMES RUNNING SHORT ON THE POC....

WOW!!!Its Saturday to Tuesday special, part 2WOW!!!

G.I.Joe POC starting at .99, WOW!! also marvel universe series 12, @ a outstanding price WOW!! lots more just beTIMES RUNNING SHORT ON THE POC....

WOW!!!Its Saturday to Tuesday special, part 2WOW!!!

G.I.Joe POC starting at .99, WOW!! also marvel universe series 12, @ a outstanding price WOW!! lots more just been added

free S/H on all POC WOW!! + the red card.

international orders are now welcome,

now open

en added

free S/H on all POC WOW!! + the red card.

international orders are now welcome,

now open

RedKat2163 items - Get great deals on Toys Hobbies items on eBay.com!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6F5RafPl7CM

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am looking for the 25th Anniversery Sgt. Slaughter, I have lots of stuff to trade, tell me what you want, I always deliver. Ask Wheeljack, he and I have traded a few times. I have new stuff in package, older stuff loose but complete and in good condition, I simply cannot find this figure, I saw it on Hasbrotoyshop.com but it was sold out, I dont want to take a bath on Bigbadtoystore.com

• Like 1

Anyone have any extra Resolute figures? Or any recent figures for fodder?

I have some resolute cobra and gi joe, still in package but not mint. If your looking to open them then they are good for that. I have several. On recent stuff I have a few things, what are you looking for?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody! I am selling some 2010 GI JOE series 01 figures. All I am looking for is just $10 for each one nothing more. Thanks for looking.

2010 GI JOE Figures series 1 (Carded)

Alley Viper (Red) x2

Snake Eyes Commando with timber x1

Firefly (no. 1008) x1

Snow Job (Arctic) x1

Zartan x1

Let me know if you need any of these.

I have a complete Terrordrome I'm probably going to sell, as I don't have room to display it, and would like to offer it here before it goes on ebay.

There are a few flaws. One of the blue armor pieces along the top has a small piece broke out of it, and one of the clips on the doors that fold down has a stress crack, but could be glued back together. Some of the grey plastic on the top has started to yellow slightly as well...not horribly, but it is noticeable upon close inspection. All of the hoses, gun caps, etc are all present, and the lift for the Firebat works. Most of the stickers also seem to be there, and are in good condition. I also have a complete, vintage Firebat to go with it, but no AVAC pilot.

I'm willing to accept reasonable monetary offers, or trade for an equal value in Transformers Alternators (I'm missing Swindle, Decepticharge, Prowl, Sunstreaker, Rollbar, Ricochet, Mirage, Camshaft, and Rodimus)...or a combination of Alternators and money.

Keep in mind, shipping won't be cheap, as the Terrordrome is quite large...probably between $30-$50 USD.

If anyone is interested I will take pictures and put them up, after I get it cleaned up.

• 2 weeks later...

2010 GI JOE Figures series 1 (Carded)

Snake Eyes Commando with timber x1

Firefly (no. 1008) x1

Snow Job (Arctic) x1

Recondo x1

Dusty x1

I am selling whats left for $5-7 each. It will be cheaper price if combined.

Please let me know if you need any. KTRoyalTF@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

For Sale or Trade:

CUSTOM BLOWOUT SALE -- $20 EACH + plus shipping:

WHITEOUT :$20

WET DOWN :$20

TIGER FORCE SHIPWRECK :$20

SCOOP :$20

TIGER FORCE RECONDO :$20

RAMPAGE :$20

TIGER FORCE PSYCHE OUT :$20

MIRAGE :$20

ARCTIC KWINN :$20

TIGER FORCE HIT&RUN :$20

TIGER FORCE BEACH HEAD :$20

DEVIL'S DUE COBRA OFFICER :$20

CRIMSON GUARD COMMANDO :$20

LT. STONE :$20

HI-TECH :$20

SABRE TOOTH :$20

WIDE SCOPE: $20

DOUBLE BLAST: $20

CLOUDBURST: $20

CUSTOM CARDED SALE -- $25 EACH + plus shipping:

LOW-LIGHT, SHADOW GUARD, CUTTER(Low-Light, Claymore not available)

CRANKCASE, LIFT-TICKET (Clutch, Clay Moore not available)

STARDUSTER, RADIOACTIVE SNAKE EYES, DIVER BARONESS (Storm Shadow not available)

Not Pictured:

Quick Kick

Dr. Mindbender

Resolute Snake Eyes

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! Decided to join this forum as it seems like it's hard to find people offering reasonable prices on Joe's nowadays... most sellers seem to be under the impression people will shell out mega-bucks for something that is often worth half what they are offering, and be totally unwilling to negotiate. I know they are trying to make some money themselves, but they shouldn't rip people off, which is frankly what they are doing with those who don't bother to research. Anyway, that being said, I'm basically looking for MOC/Near-mint late 80's/early 90's figures. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but on the off-chance anyone reads this feels like off-loading some of their collection, feel free to PM me. I'm willing to pay reasonable prices, don't mind paying slightly above "guides" for something I really like. Looking to add to my currently fairly modest collection, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all! Decided to join this forum as it seems like it's hard to find people offering reasonable prices on Joe's nowadays... most sellers seem to be under the impression people will shell out mega-bucks for something that is often worth half what they are offering, and be totally unwilling to negotiate. I know they are trying to make some money themselves, but they shouldn't rip people off, which is frankly what they are doing with those who don't bother to research. Anyway, that being said, I'm basically looking for MOC/Near-mint late 80's/early 90's figures. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but on the off-chance anyone reads this feels like off-loading some of their collection, feel free to PM me. I'm willing to pay reasonable prices, don't mind paying slightly above "guides" for something I really like. Looking to add to my currently fairly modest collection, thanks.

I have some in my Ecrater store:

http://cybertronianartifacts.ecrater.com/c/818069/gi-joe-toys-by-hasbro

• 2 weeks later...

Royal's Garage Sale

I am selling some figures (MIP) to people interested in. All of them are the 2010 gijoe/cobra line: Pursuit of Cobra.

I am selling each of them, all figures are carded) for about $4 plus shipping. It will be very helpful for me for you to buy multiple items to save on shipping and such. Please email me if anything you see here interests you

GIJOE:

Duke

Recondo

BeachHead

SnowJob

Dusty

Cobra:

Storm Shadow

Cobra Alley-Vipers x4

Cobra Jungle-Vipers x5

Royal Z