G.I. Joe's Wants/Trades/For Sale

JoeRhyno

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for Steeler from the Amradillo/Air Chariot pack.Just the figure and this helment.Also,if anyone has the tank visor from the 82 Steeler I would like that too.Also,I am looking for the Breakers communitacion gear from the Destro/breaker comic back.Just the backpack and headset.Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bunch of RAH GI Joe's up for auction. They all end this friday. There's a lot of Cobra army builders as I'm trying to thin out my collection a bit:

http://shop.ebay.com/darthjoemt/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Sort of looking to fill my gap of Comic pack 7 and 8 from the Valor vs. Venom era. Still missing Horror Show and Stormavik, as well as the complete comic pack 8.

Also, am looking for the Steel Brigade vs. Plague Troopers DTC 6 figure pack. Not looking to spend a ton (as I don't need these badly), but figured I'd post on here to see what could possibly be available.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey All.

I have some of the new wave 3 Alpha Class Vehicles for trade. Polar Sharc, Desert Rockslide, Tiger Claw and Lava Pod. All are MISB, never opened.

I am looking to trade for the Walmart battle stations. I'm looking for all 4, but the priority is the Heetseeker system. They must be MISB, never opened as well.

Only 1 for 1 trades. NOT looking to sell any.

My ebay ID is scifreak so you can check out my history there, or check me out on Joecanuck under Canprime.

Also note that I am in Canada.

Marc

post-15872-12753191356224_thumb.jpg

Hey all,

I am only looking for 2 of the wave 3 vehicles:

Polar Sharc

Tiger Paw ATV

I don't feel like paying 99 bucks a piece for these these.I love how HAsbro always saves the best items for cancelation then to make the available some place else.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the last of the GI Joe art that I have available. It's all in one lot - easy for someone to get an instant collection cheap.

There's pages from Frontline, ARAH and GI Joe vs Transformers vol II. There's also a couple preliminary sketches for covers.

Here's the link - only a couple days left;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280525409566&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Good luck and thanks for looking!

-Sam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My nephew discovered girls gijoe sale. i probably have 3 grand into buyin these figures for him, but hes more into girls and cars right now. so he needs alittle cash. so im auctioning off his 25th anniversary collection for him.

234 25th figures

better pics are located HERE

help a brother out if ya can! ;)

TM