If they made RC, should she be in the Classics line or Alternators?

yojoebro82

Classics, of course. Then she would have a new mold all her own. When I envision her as an Alternator, I think of her using one of the usual Alt car molds, over and over, and over again. Enough with the repaints already Takara and Hasbro. @grumpy@

I hope if they make her into an Alt, she doesn't look fat and bloated like Alt Sideswipe does. He looks dumpy, like Jim Belushi or the way Rowdy Roddy Piper looks now, flabby. Don't like the Alt Sideswipe at all, he looks like he has a beer gut. :P

Both, plus, a third version:

Arcee should look exactly as she appeared in the movie, the way they did Rodimus (Hotrod).

Arcee should be a pink Ford Focus or Dodge Caliber (CalibeR - reverse the C & R = RC) in the Binaltech/Alternators line.

Transformers should make a RC (Radio Controlled) Arcee that looks like the Binaltech/Alternator.

I can imagine a classics RC being pretty cool. Make her almost exactly as she appeared in the movie the way they did Rodimus (Hotrod).

BUT I also think RC as a white Dodge Neon in the Alternators line would work too.

What do you think?

I want to say Alternators, but honestly I can't really think of any vehicle that looks close to her car form and do her justice. The Dodge Neon would be a good idea, but I'd prefer her to be the Dodge Neon SRT-4. I think she would fit in much better in the Classics line hands down though.

If they made me?? ... @lol@

I'd want her to be both... I think that would be cool!! :)

On one hand, Alterantors would probably be easier. Kinda like what they did with Ravage, they could do the same with Arcee (not saying use the Corvette mold, of course, just a comparitive example). It wouldn't matter so much WHAT car mold was used for her, other than the preference that it be something sleek and compact (Mirage's mold might work, for example).

And, at first, I was thinking that, whatever mold, it would be PINK. But then I realized that the color wouldn't matter too much (Rollbar, for example). She'd probably end up being red.

Classics, well, we'd get into a whole heap of trouble, I think, by comparison. Look at the OP's comments "Make her almost exactly as she appeared in the movie..." is a lot easier said then done. Hasbro hasn't done all that great a job with female figures. Thunderblast, for example, ended up being a weak shellformer TF and Transmetal Black Arachnia just plain sucked (in truth, though, a lot had to do with the ##$%$#ed "action attack" features she was stuck with).

I think the main problem is that all the other cartoon characters had a "real world" toy equivalent to relate to already. The transformations in the cartoon were acceptable in that they were similar, for the most part (Ironhide/Ratchet) to the toys but with a more "humanizing" look. The Catch-22 being that Arcee has the flaw of the "humanized" look in robot mode but the bulky look of a car and a transformation that doesn't quite mesh between the two because she doesn't have a toy for comparison.

I think if Hasbro thinks outside the box, we could have Alternator Classics. Hot Rod, Arcee, Cup, Blurr etc....Could still retain there original appearances. Why does the alternators absolutley have to be Licenced cars. (Don't get me wrong, I love em) But let's spice it up a little. I never saw ANY reason Grimlock couldn't have come out as a T-rex in the alternators line. If they wanted to I'm sure they could make Tracks in the original corvette if the wanted since Corvette has a license agreement. Just seems ridiculously stupid. I see Alternators as the only way we can have our G1 with modern technology. Transformers that don't need a license agreement should just retain they're original appearance but revised with alternator detail and technology. That's why everyone is starting to get bored with the line. Finally we got another good one (Mirage). But what's the hold up with Bumblebee/Cliffjumper? VW isn't gonna give us a license agreement, lets start looking somewhere else. Alternators if handled correctly could be the biggest thing since the originals but they are just too slow. If we get a Ravage, lets see him as a cassette tape, that one day will be compatible with MP Soundwave. I actaully consider MP as alternators Deluxe. and alternators as mini MPs. Just seems so frustrating to me. Here's some Alternators still need desperately to be made= Ironhide, Bumblebee Cliffjumper, Tailbreaker, Ratchet. So to answer the question, We need a Classics Alternators line.

I think if Hasbro thinks outside the box, we could have Alternator Classics. Hot Rod, Arcee, Cup, Blurr etc....Could still retain there original appearances. Why does the alternators absolutley have to be Licenced cars. (Don't get me wrong, I love em) But let's spice it up a little. I never saw ANY reason Grimlock couldn't have come out as a T-rex in the alternators line. If they wanted to I'm sure they could make Tracks in the original corvette if the wanted since Corvette has a license agreement. Just seems ridiculously stupid. I see Alternators as the only way we can have our G1 with modern technology. Transformers that don't need a license agreement should just retain they're original appearance but revised with alternator detail and technology. That's why everyone is starting to get bored with the line. Finally we got another good one (Mirage). But what's the hold up with Bumblebee/Cliffjumper? VW isn't gonna give us a license agreement, lets start looking somewhere else. Alternators if handled correctly could be the biggest thing since the originals but they are just too slow. If we get a Ravage, lets see him as a cassette tape, that one day will be compatible with MP Soundwave. I actaully consider MP as alternators Deluxe. and alternators as mini MPs. Just seems so frustrating to me. Here's some Alternators still need desperately to be made= Ironhide, Bumblebee Cliffjumper, Tailbreaker, Ratchet. So to answer the question, We need a Classics Alternators line.

I think the reason is the deal the made with the car companies.