Is hasbro still including the AXM Cyclops in its 3rd wave?

Ghosts of Razgriz

At SDCC, at the press conference, AXM was planned and confirmed for the third wave, along with FA Storm,Danger something, and others. I haven´t heard anything new since then, so, I guess it´s still planned.

At SDCC, at the press conference, AXM was planned and confirmed for the third wave, along with FA Storm,Danger something, and others. I haven´t heard anything new since then, so, I guess it´s still planned.

WOW i musta been sleeping when did they announce this and when was it confirmed?, who else will there be??

hasn't been offically confirmed as the 3rd wave, but those figures were shown to the press at sdcc, so I would say it's a safe bet.

Any pics?

there is no telling if it'll happen or not. when ml annihilus and blob series were revealed, possibilities on wave 3 were on a billboard simply showing animated images of Storm, Danger, Cyclops, etc. there was a list of the figs that included the ones from hasbro's first and second wave. now that they were confirmed, that left a few other characters that were left on the list, leaving them. so no, i honestly doubt they've confirmed ml 3 yet. if so, that'll be a sorry series.

Hasbro's 3rd wave wasn't revealed to the press. There was a billboard of all the charactes in ML 1, ML 2, and extras images (including Storm, Xorn, etc.) which may POSSIBLY be ML 3. If it were confirmed by the time, there would've been a billboard stating the line for the wave. But nothing is confirmed as far as ML 3 in concerned. atleast not outside the doors of Hasbro.

I'm guessing all will be revealed in FEB at TOY FAIR. That will be our first real look at true HASBRO Legends. To my knowledge, Waves 1 and 2 are actually Toy-Biz-planned waves picked up by HASBRO. This may also be true of Wave 3 (anyone know for sure?).

HASBRO should reveal Wave 3, as well as (hopefully) some of a "Wave 4" and (maybe) "Wave 5" at TOY-FAIR. Then we'll know for sure if the line will live or die. I'm guessing it will live. I haven't been blown away by what I've seen so far, especially from the wretched-looking Jean Grey, but TOY-BIZ did their fair share of clunkers, too (pretty much all of the SMC lines except for the villains, Scarlet Witch, over--size Bishop and Sinister, tiny l'il AoA Sabretooth, minstrel-show Luke Cage and his deformed hand, the scarcity of ML 6 and ML 7 figs, wolverines ad-nauseum, etc, etc...).

Hopefully, HASBRO can eliminate distribution problems and quality-control issues. If they can do that, and produce a nice variety of figs, I think we'll be fine.