Who are you?

Toiletmonkey1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im married, my wife (capree) and i got married like 8 years ago. (i think?) you start to loose track after awhile. she doesnt but i do. oop's! late breaking news......she's 5 months pregnant with our first child. im so scared i cant think straight.

I always wanted to have a son to share my gijoe collecting with but after reading "what to expect while your expecting" i just want healthly dont care the gender! (we find out next week!) wish me luck on a boy anyway!! ;)

UPDATE: IT'S A BOY!!!!!

A little late TM...but CONGRATS man!! @bounce@

Me and my lovely wife

eb9fcc35.jpg

You DO have a very lovely wife btw! Looks like you keep her pretty entertained and smiling all the time. ^_^

me and my dog Roxie

ec54508d.jpg

@loll@

You've got some CRAZY facial expressions TM! I'll give ya the Charlie Sheen thing for the most part, but on THIS one..

I gotta say, you've got some Bean thing a going on! @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

tmbj7.png

have two teenage daughters Danielle (18) & Jaci (16)

Wow, you old man. I've got two step kids the same ages as yours, and I'm only 28. Just thought I'd take the time to rub it in.

And you are so right about Mr. Bean.

Bring them to the con too! You ain't lived until I've ruined your childrens lives!

-Kevin

MR.BEAN!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i spit coffee all over my keyboard thanks to that pic VH! i cant deny it though i do look like him makin that face LOL

to redeem myself heres a pic of me acting studly fo ya!

p10100392-1.jpg

didnt help did it!............DAM!

TM

MR.BEAN!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i spit coffee all over my keyboard thanks to that pic VH! i cant deny it though i do look like him makin that face LOL

@lol@

It had to be done! The comparison was just nawin' at me to make.

to redeem myself heres a pic of me acting studly fo ya!

p10100392-1.jpg

Now THERE'S the Charlie Sheen look!

How often does the wife make you give her the "look"? @smilepunch@

oh, and thanks for the Hubba Hubba's! ;)

I guess I should look at the pinned topics more often!

I'm Commander Y, real name Joel. Married with cats and no kids yet. I'm old, though not as old as some of you guys around here.

I'm just going to say I'm a life-long collector of toys. I particularly enjoy GI Joe of course, but I also go for Star Wars, Marvel Legends, The Batman, and several DC Comics 6" figures. My real passion is in the ~1:18 scale. It's easier to play god that way. :)

I'm a writer, short stories and screenplays at the moment. I've written a couple of interviews for CNI - John Jackson Miller, Oeming, and Antony Johnston. I do have a day job in IT, but that's not who I am.

Everything else you want to and lots you probably don't can be found here:

MySpace Page

LMFAO!! I love Mr. Bean. These posts are priceless.

My name's Mike Pacheco. I've been collecting for at least 7 or 8 years now. I'm a certified gi joe expert. :rolleyes:

THINGS I HIGHLY DISLIKE:

1) SIGMA six

2) New style sculpt joes

THINGS I LIKE A WHOLE LOT:

1) TNI JOE BOARDS

2) RAH

hrmm...what else. I have a puppy named Nacho. Maybe there'll be pics to come.

-mike

Married with cats

Best line yet.

Thanks - we get the "when are you having kids?" question a lot. this line confuses them.

meandgirlssr4.png

Hadn't visited here in awhile, nice to see a pic of VH. Was that your art on the fridge? Not bad man. @smilepunch@

I cracked up at the Mr. Bean pic. :D

Congrats Midnight doctor, you'll be a father real soon!

TM, when is your little one due?

I figured I might as well show my face to the world (or at least a bunch of nerdy toy collectors @smilepunch@ )

My real name is Chris and I'm 26. I was born in Vermont, but I live in NJ. I work in a childrens psychiatric unit (you thought your job was stressful) and I'll be getting married in September :o .

My screen name came about in college. A fraternity brother of mine (Sigma Phi Epsilon, if you were wondering) wrote the name on a dry erase board outside of my door for no real reason and it became my nickname.

I collected joes throughout my childhood in the glorious '80s, but stopped in mid '90s. I got into star wars pretty heavily during my high school years. I still maintain an interest in sw, but it pales in comparison to my joe collection.

I'm not a completionist, I pretty much collect what I like. I did some minor army building, but kicked that habit when finances got tight. I collect RAH and new sculpt, but my customs are all new sculpt.

hahaslewis.jpg

The future Mrs. slewis and I at a fraternity banquet.

slewisbeard.jpg

The bearded look, which I'm currently sporting despite protests from my family/fiance.

theband.jpg

My (fraternity) brothers. If we were a band, this would be our albulm cover.

My two daughters and me..

meandgirlssr4.png

If you come to Atlanta, bring them too! Would be nice to have eye candy at the Convention that's not married already (or are they!?)

-Kevin

My oldest (Danielle, 18) just got engaged this past fall in Jamaica, on vacation with her boyfriend & his parents. Good people, good kid.

I couldn't be more proud of her, and she's off to college, wanting to be a dental hygenist.

danielleur1.png

My youngest (Jaci, 16) is still enjoying being a kid (THANK GOD) and has a boyfriend, but nothing serious. She's the only one that has time for her daddy. @cry@

No glamor shots of her yet. ^_^

nice to see a pic of VH. Was that your art on the fridge? Not bad man.

@lol@ Thanks man!

Actually that's my GF's little daughter (Alex, 7) fanciful artwork on display.

Hey VH, lol in all honesty man I had to say it, your daughters are beautiful man, lol. Me being 19, I think I want their numbers so you know pass em along. lol. I'm messin man, but yeah...wow.

Here's another one of me. I'm on the right. That's my bro on the left.

2qtuwk1.jpg

Here's me doing the Al Bundy pose, lol.

30tj3t1.jpg

Here is me, from a few years ago(now I'm a super inflated version of this guy, lol).

crouch.jpg

Dang, Trier, you look just like a guy that used to beat me up and take my toys in elementary school. Wait a second. . . Let me see your collection, ;)

Hey VH, lol in all honesty man I had to say it, your daughters are beautiful man, lol. Me being 19, I think I want their numbers so you know pass em along. lol. I'm messin man, but yeah...wow.

Thank you! I'm very proud of'em both! Not just because they're beautiful, but because..despite their goofy mom and dad, they both turned out very well. ^_^

it's true, man they should have friends like me..........................

just messin with ya VH

• 1 month later...

My real name is Adam Petitjean. I am 31 and live in Robinson, Illinois. I am the Dairy/Frozen/Part Time Assistant Store manager at a Buy-Low grocery store. I also do paranormal investigating in my spare time.

I changed my name here from BLACKMADA to AdamP and then Blackmada. I have been around here since 2002. I came to ADC/TNI because of GI Joes.

I started collecting Joes at 5 when it all started. My first figure was Zap. My first vehicle was the VAMP.

I have been on this Joe ride nonstop. My interest in Joes faded some this past year with the lack of there being anything to be interested in.

The 25th Ann. stuff is getting me excited again.

I don't really have any favorites, I just love GI Joe as a whole.

Let me toss in my $0.02

Real name is Gary. I live outside of Indianapolis, Indiana. I gained the nickname Cmderinchief because my college buddies always thought I would be a politician. After last year's con in New Orleans, we know this is no longer a possibility. :D No actually, I found a career in IT. Pays much better. I am a Project Manager for D&M Holdings, Inc. (aka Denon Electronics for you audio and video lovers). This typically has me traveling quite a bit. So much so, miles pay for the airfare down to Atlanta. The last bit of PTO I got was at last year's con. So I am REALLY going to be wanting to unwind in the A-T-L.

I have been a member of the TNI boards since the Disney Con. I typically go through long periods of not posting and when con time comes around I get more active. My inner clock is buzzing now as I have acustomed myself to checking the boards about this time every year, but thanks to the Transformers movie, I am just a little bit early this year. :) I have been to every con since SF, and have met many of the people on this board. I have been told I am now a member of con lore, but I will debate that.

I am married (been so for 10 years this year) and we have a 3 year old daughter. No son (that I will admit to! lol) and no plans for another quite yet. So my daughter is the only one I can sorta share my Joes with.

I started collecting the 3 3/4" figs in '82 and still have them all. Joe canon to me is in the comics, but I have not got squat in new issues from DD in a year. I'll get around to it eventually.