CREATE A HASBRO ML WAVE!

Mr. Amazing

Trying to get an idea of the 8 most wanted legends by everyone on the board, for various purposes. And if done correctly, this might be sorta fun. So help me out and post here.

Ok heres how it works: I'll set a list of Legends and a BAF, and with every post you may subtract one choice and add one of your own. However, if you actually want a figure thats already listed, you should add 1 to the tally in parenthesis next to the characters name. Copy and paste the list with your edit into your post so that the next person can have the updated list to copy from you.

For example, if ODIN were on the list, and I also want ODIN, and want to increase the likelihood of him not being removed from the list, I would change this to.....

ODIN (+1)

to this....

ODIN (+2)

..while keeping the rest of the list unchanged and copying it to my post.

Rules and regulations:

-The line consist of eight figures and 1 B-A-F

-You may only post once per day

-No more than one version of the same character in the line

-No petitioning for the variant aswell (its too confusing)

-If a specific costume is listed, it is after the characters name, after a colon

ex, Namor: green trunks

-If you want a different costume for an already listed character, you must remove the current version before adding yours. This really isn't worth doing though, as the person who wants the other costume will just battle you all thread.

-No votes for "a better daredevil" or other various remake choices, unless the remake is a new costume

-Posting ends next week, when we'll see the final list

-This is a single vote for a character...

Beast: 'Astonishing' costume

..while this is 2 votes for a character...

Beast: 'Astonishing' costume(+1)

..get it? Good. Now lets begin. I tryed to be varied in the initial list.

Hasbro Marvel Legends Wave 3

Nomad - John Monroe

Namor - green trunks

Black Bolt

Nova - Richard Rider

Black Knight

Jean Grey - Jim Lee version

Firestar

Bartoc, Ze Leaper

BAF - Fing Fang Foom

Trying to get an idea of the 8 most wanted legends by everyone on the board, for various purposes. And if done correctly, this might be sorta fun. So help me out and post here.

Ok heres how it works: I'll set a list of Legends and a BAF, and with every post you may subtract one choice and add one of your own. However, if you actually want a figure thats already listed, you should add 1 to the tally in parenthesis next to the characters name. Copy and paste the list with your edit into your post so that the next person can have the updated list to copy from you.

For example, if ODIN were on the list, and I also want ODIN, and want to increase the likelihood of him not being removed from the list, I would change this to.....

ODIN (+1)

to this....

ODIN (+2)

..while keeping the rest of the list unchanged and copying it to my post.

Rules and regulations:

-The line consist of eight figures and 1 B-A-F

-You may only post once per day

-No more than one version of the same character in the line

-No petitioning for the variant aswell (its too confusing)

-If a specific costume is listed, it is after the characters name, after a colon

ex, Namor: green trunks

-If you want a different costume for an already listed character, you must remove the current version before adding yours. This really isn't worth doing though, as the person who wants the other costume will just battle you all thread.

-No votes for "a better daredevil" or other various remake choices, unless the remake is a new costume

-Posting ends next week, when we'll see the final list

-This is a single vote for a character...

Beast: 'Astonishing' costume

..while this is 2 votes for a character...

Beast: 'Astonishing' costume(+1)

..get it? Good. Now lets begin. I tryed to be varied in the initial list.

Hasbro Marvel Legends Wave 3

Nomad - John Monroe

Namor - green trunks

Black Bolt

Nova - Richard Rider

Black Knight

Jean Grey - Jim Lee version

Firestar

Bartoc, Ze Leaper

BAF - Fing Fang Foom

Uggh...waaaaay too many rules.

How 'bout we simply list the Legends we want to see from HASBRO...although that's probably been done to death...

Oh well...here's my choice (with my modified rules...sorry):

The Fantastic Four...as inspired by the classic art of Jack Kirby.

Why the FF...again? Simple...I've never been satisfied with any of the ones produced to date, with the exception of the clear Invisible Woman from FF Classics Wave 2 (she's clear...).

I want to see a wave wholly designed from the great art of Kirby between FF # 50 and FF # 100. This would be a dream come true (IMO).

That leave's 3 additional figs...all from the classic Lee/Kirby run of the FF. OK...

Black Bolt - a given.

The Wizard - there's a ton of Classic FF villains begging to be made. This is as good acharacter to start with as any...

Crystal - In her yellow 60's-style costume, with the big hair and that funky black head-band.

BAF: Lockjaw! He's big, he drools, he's a super-mut with a funky thing-dingy on his head!

Anyway...that's my choice, and I'm sticking with it. It'll NEVER happen...but I can dream.

#US1#

instead of Jack Kirby's ff, i'd replace those 4 with classic x-factor costumes of marvel girl, beast, angel and iceman. cyclops was made in series 10 as a variant.

That leave's 4 additional figs...

Black Bolt (+2)

Crimson Dynamo

Dazzler - 80s costume

Black Knight (+1) - 70s fatigues

BAF: I'd stick with Fin Fang Foom (+1) on this one. Too much love for em.

UGGH! Just stick to the rules guys! It's no fun if you don't! Obviously Mr. Amazing put some long and hard thought into this little game of his and you just went and ruined it! This is a game! Games have rules. If you want to post YOUR top 8 most wanted legends, go start your own thread and stay out of the thread that the rest of us want to play in and want to follow the RULES!!!

You don't just start playing a game... say baseball and go "You know what... I don't like your rules cause they are too complicated. I touched home base so I got a home run. It doesn't matter to me that the catcher caught the ball first and I should be out. I don't like those rules so I scored a home run"

Bonz X I saw you battling it out in that other thread with what's his name and I couldn't figure out which of you was the bigger a$$. I am pretty sure its you... I guess I better get ready to have some witty Shakespearean insults thrown at me, huh? :rolleyes:

Sorry but your lack of respect for the original poster, really pisses me off.

Bonz X I saw you battling it out in that other thread with what's his name and I couldn't figure out which of you was the bigger a$$. I am pretty sure its you... I guess I better get ready to have some witty Shakespearean insults thrown at me, huh? :rolleyes:

Sorry but your lack of respect for the original poster, really pisses me off.

Oooh. "KamenDreda" is Pissed-off.

How scary...

Kind of like "Jack" from "Will & Grace" on a homicidal killing spree... @loll@

Yep... Because all us gay guys are just like Jack from Will and Grace. :rolleyes:

I think we all know how immature you are... And I am not going to fuel your fire by trying to argue with you here. You are not nearly important enough for me to waste my time on.

Oh and Mr. Amazing... I am sorry that your thread got hijacked... Back on topic... I am going back to you original list since dumba$$ here screwed it up.

Nomad - John Monroe

Namor - green trunks

Black Bolt

Nova - Richard Rider

Black Knight

Jean Grey - Jim Lee version (+1)

Firestar

Bartoc, Ze Leaper

BAF - Fing Fang Foom

Yep... Because all us gay guys are just like Jack from Will and Grace. :rolleyes:

I think we all know how immature you are... And I am not going to fuel your fire by trying to argue with you here. You are not nearly important enough for me to waste my time on.

Then disappear. Lace-up your Pradas, put a leash on your Bichon Frise, and take a walk.

Go accessorize!

@loll@

Then disappear. Lace-up your Pradas, put a leash on your Bichon Frise, and take a walk.

Go accessorize!

It's funny to me that you have no clue how ridiculously immature you are.

Go accessorize!

You'd be surprised.

But then again, you probably wear white after Labor Day...tres, tres tacky!...so maybe not.

@loll@ @smilepunch@ @loll@ @smilepunch@

Go accessorize!

Great, you laugh, and I'll be ticked off enough for both of us. That is beyond rude.

What's really sickening is that I used to have some measure of respect for Bonz. Has someone else been using your account for the past few weeks? It's the only explanation I can come up with for why you've been such a ridiculous jerk lately.

ok, i just got the jist of it. i was just waking up this morning.

Nomad - John Monroe

Namor - green trunks

Black Bolt

Dazzler

Black Knight

Jean Grey - Jim Lee version (+1)

Firestar

Bartoc, Ze Leaper

BAF - Fing Fang Foom

Ok guys, let's get back on topic here and stop slinging the insults and stereotypes around.

you guys have been warned, so keep it civil

ha this is my first time back in here since the beginning of the thread....apparently i missed some stuuuuff. the rules are made to follow so that we (ML fans) can give out our desired figures of choice to see how the popular votes turn out to be because you never know if Jesse Falcon himself comes to these forums and looks over such things. so please just stick to the rules. nobody asked you your opinions about the rules. it's simply a friendly game out of curiousity. just show some respect please. but anywho...to continue on with the game! :D. Black Bolt and Namor say they want a spot in the next ML seires for sure ha.

Radioactive Man

Namor - green trunks

Black Bolt

Dazzler

Black Knight

Jean Grey - Jim Lee version (+2)

Firestar

Terrax

BaF: FING FANG FOOM