Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Get Paid to Write Reviews

We are looking for writers to do reviews of recent cinema and DVD releases. It very simple! We will pay you $10 for a any ENI Review that we publish to our Reviews section.

To submit your reviews. Please register for an account at ENewsI.com where you can upload the text for your recent reviews. The registration page is located at:

http://enewsi.com/reviews/register.php

We will review all submissions and will contact you about payment and publishing specifics if we choose to publish it. Please be sure to include your proper contact information when you register. This could turn into a long term permanent job for the right person(s).

Post Your Comments and Ratings to Win Free Movie Tickets!

In addition to paid reviews, ENI is running a monthly drawing! Post your mini-reviews, comments and ratings below our ENI Reviews to be entered to win free Movie passes given away to random members every month! You must be active on the site with at least 2 comments and ratings posted in the last month to be eligible to win.

Check out this news post at ENewsI.com - Read and Post your comments, ratings and reviews at http://enewsi.com/reviews/

Should these reviews be spoiler free?

How long do you want them?

Whats the time frame from opening day to review being due?

I'd be up for this--though my movie purchases tend to be all across the board, I do buy a fair number of mainstream ones.

I, too, would like some more details.

I tend to buy more japanese live action stuff than I do u.s. stuff would be my only problem I dout anyone wants that :D

Is this an on going thing?