Anyone else gonna grab these...

Last Son of Krypton

Just noticed that someone had spotted the pewter ones popping up, so I was wondering if anyone has seen the color versions out yet? I haven't but I guess they aren't supposed to be out til January. I really like the Star Wars line, but they're cranking them..........out.........sooooo........slooooooowwwww, its kind of turned me away. Wonder if they'll be pushing these out a little quicker? At least we are getting 3 in a series instead of 2 though.

HMV34713Alg.jpg

These look like first class versions of the Marvel Figure factories. I'll pass...

Well I would not worry about stores not ordering more because of the chrome ones, only Walmart got them by themselves. When they really start hitting they should be split half and half or mostly colored.

Draven

I think I'd rather save my $$ for those corgi or what not statue versions

Synch, got a link (hey...that rhymes!) to these Corgi versions? I've never heard of them.

Silly!

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=23&itemid=10402

a update on these suckers would sure be nice including prices :)

Now those rock! Some how I missed that news bulletin. I'd love to know when these are gonna show up and how much as well. I will skip the Hasbro Titanium series if the Corgi versions are still coming out. Thanks for the link!

Guest Steve Rogers

Now those rock! Some how I missed that news bulletin. I'd love to know when these are gonna show up and how much as well. I will skip the Hasbro Titanium series if the Corgi versions are still coming out. Thanks for the link!

They are out - HERE

I'd only ever grab a Punisher and I would smash the cone/dome.

How about this one

They are out - HERE

How about this one

When he comes out, I'll definately pick him up.

They are out - HERE

How about this one

These are awesome!

I can't wait to see the final product of the concept art for the others! :)

holy crap indeed! Those are pricey!! Are they only out online or what?.. Man priceyy pricey pricey... there goes my collecting them as well but I'm not gona collect hasbros TT junk just either either...

allso they are not really out as thats more of a preoder

"

Coming Soon!

Estimated Arrival: January 2007

(subject to change)

"

I just recently saw these on the shelves at a local Wal-Mart. Total pass. Even though all they had was the "pewter" finishes left for Spider-man and Doc Ock.