So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

I got em both for 170. It'll be hard but i reckon i can do that for you.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone need a Labcoat Zombie? FYE here has 4 of em.

holy crap i need one desperately... how much are they going for at FYE?

brokenteef love the pic

:D Thanks. I did another Nemesis one a while ago, but I don't have a picture of it. I'll dig it up and take a picture.

I got the rest of series 2 today, as well as the Crossbow monk from RE4. I only need 3 more NECA figures to have the whole set. I also picked up a few loose Toy Biz guys for almost nothing. I don't really collect loose, so I'll probably just end up selling them. Who knows.

brokenteef love the pic

:D Thanks. I did another Nemesis one a while ago, but I don't have a picture of it. I'll dig it up and take a picture.

I got the rest of series 2 today, as well as the Crossbow monk from RE4. I only need 3 more NECA figures to have the whole set. I also picked up a few loose Toy Biz guys for almost nothing. I don't really collect loose, so I'll probably just end up selling them. Who knows.

Edit: Rearranged my NECA stuff.

Before:

IMG_0852.jpg

After:

IMG_0854.jpg

The Simpsons rule.

Shido, do you have the Gorillas figures? They're at my local toy store for $22 each, and they have all 4. Just curious.

I pick up Krauser, Garrador, Iron Maiden and 3 monks for 4.99 each today at the mall. #US1#

:blink: If there's another Iron Maiden, pick it up for me! I'll pay you for it. That's so cheap!

Also if anyone has one of the NECA ones I'm missing, please let me buy it! Leon without jacket, Iron Maiden, Red robed monk. I think that's it.

Actually I've been looking to pick up the Gorillaz figures for some time.

Also do you need a MOC Thermal Regen variant, i got one but it has a price tag on it.

Also do you need a MOC Thermal Regen variant, i got one but it has a price tag on it.

Nope, I had two of them (just sold one). I need the regular version. Thanks though!

brokenteef I will go in a few days to the mall, if they have one I will pick it up for you.

Thanks a ton, that would be amazing! If theres anything you want me to keep an eye out for in person let me know.

I'm sort of out in the sticks, and don't have any FYE stores around to look for the lab coat zombie at, so I ended up ordering him from youbuynow.com. Anyone else order from there and hear when this guy might be coming in stock?

I'm sort of out in the sticks, and don't have any FYE stores around to look for the lab coat zombie at, so I ended up ordering him from youbuynow.com. Anyone else order from there and hear when this guy might be coming in stock?

I have no idea, but I think I ordered from them originally. I haven't gotten a response as to whether they cancelled my order or not though, so I might have another LCZ coming in soon.

I've got a deal pending on Palisades Nemmy, Soldier Zombie, and Leon, as well as the Moby Dick Leon and Chris with Tyrant. I should be getting them for a great price. Also got all of the series 3 Palisades figures in one buy (not including variants). If anyone wants to buy a Wesker and Hunter let me know!

Does anyone know if the Silver Jill vs Brain Sucker figure should come with a silver tenticle for the Type-3? Mine looks bronze, and although it isn't visible it still bothers me that it might be wrong.

Picture so you can see what I'm talking about:

IMG_0859.jpg

That compared with the bronze hunter figure:

bronzehunter.jpg

Last pic update till the Nemmys arrive.

100_3550.jpg

100_3551.jpg

100_3552.jpg

100_3554.jpg

Hey Shido,

Got those mouthpieces today, and they do look alot darker than the ones I have.

Thanks Again,

Starman

Glad they got there ok, I should also have a spike comming in with my Type-2. You wouldn't happen to need it would you?

HECK YEAH!!!!

Actually I need 3 spikes, as my Tyrant didn't have on in the package, so IF ANYONE HAS THESE, I NEED 'EM.

Starman