So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

realy great man. i love your gijoe style resident figures. great pictures too with da choppa and the house. i love it :D

I went out today to look for Castlevania figures, but came up with nothing. Then I strolled into Spec's Music and found a lab coat zombie! 1) I had no idea they were affiliated with FYE, and 2) it was the only RE figure on the shelf of a store that usually doesn't even carry figures.

JFAK075, love your Wesker and Barry custom figures! Very nice! I like!

• 3 weeks later...

its being quite the last months from neca about our favorite videogame franchise. what do you guys think? will neca at least show one figure of a new wave at toyfare? there are so many figures that neca showed the last days but nothing on resident evil. is the line over? are they waitnig for resident evil 5? whats going on? does someone know something?

I think neca is just excited for their new lines and want to show them off so that fans will jump at the chance of getting them. For RE, they may just be waiting for toyfair. But they just might not be making anymore after series 2. I really hope they do more but series 1-2 were all RE1 based, so they may not venture off into R2-3 and CV. We can only hope!

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I'm worried about NECA and their Resident Evil Series Line. It seems NECA's been getting so many rights to produce various figures from many different licenses, that the RE line may be on hold for quite some time. (I seriously hope that I'll be proven wrong). There's some serious drought for RE fans! Where's the beef? More importantly, where's a Wesker from Umbrella Chronicles!?! (lol)

Here are some reviews of some of NECA's RE figures (just in case you guys are interested):

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/re_hunter.asp

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/re_licker.asp

(On a side note, I was lucky enough to score a Palisades Chris Redfield!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Resident Evil fans, check this out:

http://akibahobby-b.sakura.ne.jp/image/20080303/r032.html

These are pictures (actually only one pic :( ) from Wonder-Fest in Japan. What do you think? The Tyrant statue looks badass.

Do you happen to know if those are designed by kotobukiya??? It looks like their style. They definitely look amazing.

Resident Evil fans, check this out:

http://akibahobby-b.sakura.ne.jp/image/20080303/r032.html

These are pictures (actually only one pic :( ) from Wonder-Fest in Japan. What do you think? The Tyrant statue looks badass.

Do you happen to know if those are designed by kotobukiya??? It looks like their style. They definitely look amazing.

Unfortunately, I have no idea. These statues look much better than the other statues made by some other company (the ones of Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Tyrant, and G).

It would be nice to see figures with these details/accessories/bases.