So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

NICE!!!!

How much is cheap??

My Nemmys are taking too long.:( I got a tracking # but don't know where to track it at.:( Cause I can't decipher French.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE!!!!

How much is cheap??

My Nemmys are taking too long. :( I got a tracking # but don't know where to track it at. :( Cause I can't decipher French.

Hah, plug it into google? I'm waiting on a Hunk figure from Germany right now :D

Cheap is $40 shipped, and it came in 2 days. Everything is perfect on it, and you can actually take it out of the packaging without harming anything. The figure itself is awesome, there's a ton of detail. The grenade launcher and shotgun have moveable parts. I'm very happy with it, I can't wait to get the Claire one.

I got my non-variant full series 3 in today (love it, I need 5 thumb tacks to hold up the G-4!!) but I need a little help with something.

1109071940.jpg

How do I fix that? I've tried shaking it, but it just won't turn around. I'm probably going to have to sell it and buy another, but I'm looking for a cheap fix.

I'm sort of out in the sticks, and don't have any FYE stores around to look for the lab coat zombie at, so I ended up ordering him from youbuynow.com. Anyone else order from there and hear when this guy might be coming in stock?

I've got a deal pending on Palisades Nemmy, Soldier Zombie, and Leon, as well as the Moby Dick Leon and Chris with Tyrant. I should be getting them for a great price. Also got all of the series 3 Palisades figures in one buy (not including variants). If anyone wants to buy a Wesker and Hunter let me know!

Hey brokenteef, still have that Wesker and Hunter up for grabs? I'd like to have that for a price (of course). PM me or something.

Thanks!

I'm sort of out in the sticks, and don't have any FYE stores around to look for the lab coat zombie at, so I ended up ordering him from youbuynow.com. Anyone else order from there and hear when this guy might be coming in stock?

I've got a deal pending on Palisades Nemmy, Soldier Zombie, and Leon, as well as the Moby Dick Leon and Chris with Tyrant. I should be getting them for a great price. Also got all of the series 3 Palisades figures in one buy (not including variants). If anyone wants to buy a Wesker and Hunter let me know!

Hey brokenteef, still have that Wesker and Hunter up for grabs? I'd like to have that for a price (of course). PM me or something.

Thanks!

PM sent.

Hey Shido, can you do me a favor? Can you take a few pictures of the NECA Hunk figure from different angles? I'm working on something. ^_^

No prob Teef I'll have many pice for you tommorow.

Also Ec got your MO sat i will get you LCZ out Tuesday casut that's when I got free.

Been out for a while cause my comp went out so I am using my girls' one at the moment. I got my Nemmys and they are beyond awesome I mean wow. I will maybe hopefully have pics of them soon.

AVI! Dude why won't the pit load on my comp??? I thought you might shed some light on my situation. For some reason it brings up the invision plus server. I sent you a PM a few days ago here to solve the prob, but I guess you didn't get it.

Also yeah it is, they are beyond awesome.

man i just finally found the new NECA 10th anny series 2... they are all pretty awesome except for the licker... ick.. but good god i love the hunter alphas. I got two and they go really well with my elite hunter. I finally got the labcoat zombie which is pretty sweet as well... i hope neca keeps making more RE classic enemies... that would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Only update is the Neca Leon (without jacket), but I am working on a couple custom things. I'm also waiting for my MD Hunk to come in the mail.

BUT, that isn't why I wanted to show you guys. I started my Resident evil tattoo a few days ago.

Outlines finished:

1205071843.jpg

First crow finished:

1205072234.jpg

It will be finished on January 3rd, and the zombie will be colored kind of comic-book style.

• 2 weeks later...