So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

Updated pics of my collection are comming soon. Just gotta get the few figs that are on their way on display. I managed to score a sweet deal on Psade Chris, Wekser, Hunter, and a NECA Flyboy zombie.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tyrant is going to be 10" that's pretty close to the Psade Tyrant size. I really can't wait to see em, I am gonna order a case.lol

Is the labcoat zombie going to be a store exclusive like was mentioned? It's a bit confusing because they're showing pics of him with the others...hopefully he's just a regular part of the wave. I really can't wait for these guys.

Also, who do you guys want to see in future NECA RE waves? I'd like a Wesker, Chimera, Nosferatu, Barry Burton, and a Nemesis.

Totally off-topic, but I know you guys like zombies...

What happened to Mezco's Attack of the Living Dead 2? After they showed them at last year's SDCC (I think it was), they haven't said a word about them...and now I can't even find the pictures in any convention albums. They didn't show them this year at SDCC...you think they were scrapped? It would be quite a shame.

Labcoat is gonna be a Transworld exclusive in the U.S. And available everywhere outside the US.:(

I wanna see: Hunter Gamma, Hunter Beta, Brain Sucker, Nemesis Types 1-3, William G4, Chimera, Claire, Wesker, and Barry. Though it may never happen I want a Gravedigger.

I rally don't know I never really was into them they looked really cartoony.

Also more RE pics.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/SDCC07/Necabooth/

Those SDCC pics are sweet. I dunno though, I'm not really digging the Licker as much anymore...he looks a little flat. We'll have to see though...he'll probably look better in person.

Now if only I could get my hands on the Crimson Head and Labcoat Zombie 2-ups! Those would be awesome to have.

In that close up of the Crimson Head, it looks like Jareth the Goblin King is reflected in the back looking at it lol.

And Shido, I'm eager to see those updated collection pics! I'll try and take a few of my very modest collection, too.

this line is amazing but still where are the news on that line? they didnt mention one new figure for another wave. are they working on resident evil 5 figures or not? i realy wish they had at least one figure mentioned. or at least they could say that they work on figures for re5 or wave 3 of the anniversery line. i hope they go on with that line and not stop it like the others did. this is one of my favorite lines ever. i hope they dont stop.

I am really diggin the Labcoat Zmob rom the SDCC pics. I plan on ordering a case of the new series cause I want lots of lickers, hunter, and crimson heads.

Hey if anyone is gettin those 2-ups it's me. :D

LOL I'm glad someone else noticed the Goblin King watching over the RE monsters. @loll@

I really think that NECA is gonna continue the line what with RE5 they would be fools to drop the liscense. I say they take the line like the NBC and make as many characters and monsters as possible.

I am really running out of shelf space. :(

100_2796.jpg

100_2797.jpg

100_2798.jpg

100_2801.jpg

I have all the toybiz stuff, most of the palisades (anybody have an extra Chris Redfield?), and the two 12in. figures of Chris and Claire that were made. I have none of the NECA stuff. While the sculpts are great, I like at least some sort of posability in my figures.

For Toy Biz RE stuff, I have:

Hunter

Chimera

Chris Redfield w/ Zombie Dog

Forest Speyer

Labcoat Zombie

Tyrant (who's one of my favorite figures of all time...probably because I never had the Palisades version)

I've always wanted the Zombie Cop and Hunk from the Toy Biz line...and I missed all the Palisades stuff because I wasn't collecting figures when that stuff was in stores. I did go ahead and buy the Palisades Zombie Cop and Soldier Zombie online, though, because they rock. Someone gave me a Mr. X, so I have him too.

Hebime, while the NECA stuff certainly doesn't match Palisades in the articulation dept, they're not totally immobile. Usually they have ball-jointed shoulders, waist, ball-jointed head, and some form of elbow artic. I do agree though, that they'd be better with a lot more articulation.

Great collection, Shido. I particularly like how you have the humans set up...they look badass. I noticed that you have 2 Palisades Hunters....so, uh...the extra Wesker is in the mail, on his way to my house, right? ;-) lol

Great collection, Shido. I particularly like how you have the humans set up...they look badass. I noticed that you have 2 Palisades Hunters....so, uh...the extra Wesker is in the mail, on his way to my house, right? ;-) lol

Thank you it took a while for me to set up the Humans in a way I actually liked. I'm glad you like it cause I was pretty pleased with the results. Unfortunatley I only have one Wesker, However if you want one I'm sure with a little looking I can find ya one. I got mine alone with the Hunter, Chris, and Flyboy for $10. Also how is the Mr. X fig I've been meaning to pick him up.

So has anyone seen the new RE5 trailer? How sweet is that!? Only one issue, it looks like we got a bunch of angry villagers instead of zombies, WHERE'S THE DAMN ZOMBIES?

RE5 looks sweet...the villagers seem zombie-like, but I agree...I want some zombies in the game.

Mr. X is a sweet figure. I highly recommend him...he's got great articulation, and interchangeable hands. And he's still pretty cheap, compared to the other Palisades stuff. I traded a Star Wars book to get Mr. X...it was a pretty cool trade.

That's a sweet deal...Wesker, a Hunter, Chris, and Flyboy for $10. Where'd you find that deal?

RE5 looks sweet...the villagers seem zombie-like, but I agree...I want some zombies in the game.

Mr. X is a sweet figure. I highly recommend him...he's got great articulation, and interchangeable hands. And he's still pretty cheap, compared to the other Palisades stuff. I traded a Star Wars book to get Mr. X...it was a pretty cool trade.

That's a sweet deal...Wesker, a Hunter, Chris, and Flyboy for $10. Where'd you find that deal?

RE5 is gonna be awesome I really can't wait for it but it's not out till like 09. @grumpy@

Sweet, I think I'm gonna order a whole psade S.2 and an extra Alexia (wanna have both forms on display)

I managed to get that deal on eBay. :D

So apparently Hot Toys is gonna make RE4 figures.

DSC03679.jpg

I think I am gonna get all these when they come out. Usually never wanna fork out the cash for their figs but they will get my business with RE.lol

Also since new got out that Hot Toys is making RE figs, NECA made an announcment saying that they still have the RE liscence as well. So I thought this hinted at more RE figs?? They need to just spill the news if they have any.

Leon and Krauser look good...the chainsaw ganado looks kinda weird though...lol Hot Toys is too expensive for me anyways...

Yeah, NECA needs to get RE Series 2 out already, and show us some more.

Yeah the chainsaw ganado looks a bit goofy.

I really can't wait for S.2 it's comming up pretty fast.:D

• 5 weeks later...
Is that a new Chimera I see? It looks sweet...

Those other new editions are awesome, too. Moby Dick stuff?

Man, I need a Palisades Tyrant...that thing is beautiful...

LOL Yeah got all sorts of new stuff.

Here's a list of the new additions

-MD Super Tyrant

-MD Brain Sucker

-TB Licker

-TB Ivy

Also got these on the way

-MD Mr. X

-Psade Mr. X

-Alexia

-Zombie cop (white shirt)

-Claire

-Claire (wounded exclusive)

I've seen a few Psade Tyrants here and there next time I find one I'll snatch it up for you.

I love Mr. X just gotta wait for the MD version to come in to see which one is better. I really miss Palisades too, they were doing so well with the RE line. I at least wish we would've got that female zombie they planned.