So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

I can say Starman's collection is very impressive! I saw it last Tuesday! I still need that damn MD Jill RE3! @loll@

And the Neca stuff looks great! Anyone know if we are getting anymore figs in wave 2? Hopefully some humans??

Draven

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neca's Tyrant looks sick it just may even beat the Psade ver. The Crimson head is both cool and a let donw cause it could have easily been a S.1 variant. As far as the other 2 figs, I am seriously hoping the Hunter they have planned is a Hunter Gamma. Also is the Licker gonna be a single packed figure cause usually they are accecoires for another fiugre. Finally the news of possible zombie variants available to stores/cons is awesome cause I can build my RE zombie army.

As far as Humans my wants are.

-Ada in RE2 Outfit

-Jill in RE3 outfit

-Claire (RE2)

-Wesker (Rebirth)

And Monsters

-Hunter Gamma

-Hunter Beta

-Brain sucker

-Drain Deimos

-Nemesis

-Nemesis Type-2

-Nemesis Type-3

-William G2

-Ivy

-Though it would never happen a Gravedigger.

Oh I have nothing wrong with creatures, don't get me wrong! However I want a series like say Neca's with them all in scale together! That is my dream, is it to much to ask? @lol@ I want Jill RE3, Claire Re2 and CV, Leon RE2, Barry RE1, Wesker RE1, Billy RE0 and Rebecca RE0.

Draven

Well apparently this series will be all monsters because that's the way capcom wants it, NECA has no choice but to follow their word. Randy over at Neca's myspace page said that he submitted a proposal to capcom concerning a boxset involving all STARS members... He's waiting for capcoms ok, so hopefully we actually see a boxset in the near future with STARS members.

Also worth noting, I think shido asked this to Randy, and his response was that the tyrant is going to be 10''!!!

I forgot about G3 he would be the tops.:D

I didn't even see that on their Myspace. Oh well hooray for my question being answered.

I forgot about G3 he would be the tops.:D

I didn't even see that on their Myspace. Oh well hooray for my question being answered.

Yup G3 on top bro! But your lucky you got your question answered, they skipped mine @grumpy@ All I asked was that if in the future, we might have a chance of seeing nemesis type 2, nemesis type 3 and william G3 being made... I posted the question again, so hopefully this time around Randy doesn't miss it!!

Oh I saw it now, hahaha I really could go for another Type-3 so Neca bring it on.:D Also with the popularity and ease of selling a MD Nemesis Type-2 I don't see why Neca won't make one.

I dunno if I can wait til September for all this new NECA RE stuff...the wait just may kill me and turn me into a zombie.

Finally the news of possible zombie variants available to stores/cons is awesome cause I can build my RE zombie army.

Is there anymore info about this? Because I would absolutely go out of my way to get those variants...

Also, I've been desperately trying (and failing) to get the Palisades Soldier Zombie. He's becoming my most sought-after figure...anybody now where I can get one without breaking the bank?

Man I hope we do end up getting a lot of crimson head variants. I'm hoping with get a crimson head of forest speyer... Also to note, on Neca's myspace page, they list all the figures from re 10th anniversary series 2 BUT there a little ''more TBA*'' SIGN!!! Maybe there's a chance nemesis or william is part of that!!

I dunno if I can wait til September for all this new NECA RE stuff...the wait just may kill me and turn me into a zombie.

Finally the news of possible zombie variants available to stores/cons is awesome cause I can build my RE zombie army.

Is there anymore info about this? Because I would absolutely go out of my way to get those variants...

Also, I've been desperately trying (and failing) to get the Palisades Soldier Zombie. He's becoming my most sought-after figure...anybody now where I can get one without breaking the bank?

No info yet,I would too.

I've been searching for that zombie as well. However I recently bought a 12" Pred from a guy, and he said since I was looking for the soldier zombie he was gonna throw it in for free.:D:D I really can't wait for that Pred now. I know where you can get one for thirty something dollars (I forget the exact) if you wan the link LMK.

Very nice Ec, and yes September is way to long to wait.

Also here are some new collection pics. Enjoy

100_1855.jpg

100_1854.jpg

100_1852.jpg

100_1850.jpg

100_1849.jpg

Just a heads up, RE 4 figures by NECA seem to be going on clearance at Spencer's. Series 1 seems to be at $8, while series 2 is at $10. I recently picked up the Verdugo for $8, and Garrador, Regenerator, and one of the Los Illuminados Monks for $10 each.

And Shido, I finally got that Soldier Zombie. Man is he awesome!

Just a heads up, RE 4 figures by NECA seem to be going on clearance at Spencer's. Series 1 seems to be at $8, while series 2 is at $10. I recently picked up the Verdugo for $8, and Garrador, Regenerator, and one of the Los Illuminados Monks for $10 each.

And Shido, I finally got that Soldier Zombie. Man is he awesome!

Man I need to swing by Spencer's.

Sweetness, mine is coming this week

Nice collection shido, I like the way you posed the licker... And by the way, when are you sending that type 3?:)

Thank you, I thought it wiulkd make an interesting pose. Just as soon as you send me another.;)

• 2 weeks later...