So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

I wasn't even looking for it and I found 2 at Suncoast a few years back. I decided to wait and well look where I am now.:(

wow that pretty much sucks... Just look at the bright side, NECA will probably make him seeing as there is an enormous amount of demand for this character.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that pretty much sucks... Just look at the bright side, NECA will probably make him seeing as there is an enormous amount of demand for this character.

It so frickin does. I only hope if NECA makes a Hunter that it's a Gamma or a Gamma/Beta pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah.

REcollection.jpg

Very nice, did you buy the premade type 3 or make it?

I remember going a good year with my type 3 incomplete (missing the Leon and Rebecca pieces)

It was the premade repaint, it is easily the greatest figure I own. Well at least you got this bad boy completed now.

I bought the RE 10th Anniversary Zombie...he's great! The removeable limbs are very well done, and the pack-in dog is awesome. Hopefully NECA releases more zombies just like him, so we can start our own zombie mobs.

I still have a lot of the Toy Biz RE stuff that I got when I was a kid...including Tyrant, who is one of my favorite figures of all time. But I have to ask...I notice that far beyond awesome Tyrant in several of your collections; what company made him and when? I have to have one!

I bought the RE 10th Anniversary Zombie...he's great! The removeable limbs are very well done, and the pack-in dog is awesome. Hopefully NECA releases more zombies just like him, so we can start our own zombie mobs.

I still have a lot of the Toy Biz RE stuff that I got when I was a kid...including Tyrant, who is one of my favorite figures of all time. But I have to ask...I notice that far beyond awesome Tyrant in several of your collections; what company made him and when? I have to have one!

The Tyrant is made by Palisades it was in Resident Evil series 3.

f**k I need that type 3 nemesis! Only problem is money and the fact that his box is not misb friendly!

C'mon who keeps a fig this cool MISB.;)

I went back and found a zombie/dog with a good paint job. The initial batch that I saw had really bad paint, and made the figure look cheap. This really is a great figure, and the removable limbs are a nice touch. They had a Dawn of the Dead "plaid shirt zombie" there, so I might grab him to beef up the zombie crew.

zombie1.jpg

zombie2.jpg

Zombie3.jpg

You have 2 Palisades Hunters, I hate you.:(;)

His collection puts mine to shame.:(

Here's what I got...

I don't have the Palisades variants on display nor all of the NECA monks.

I don't have any of my Moby Dick figs on display...no where to put them. I've got all of em and they take up alot of space.

No Toybiz versions out either, although I do have them.

My 12 inch Dragon Chris and Claire are also boxed I think you can see the Chris' box in one of these pics.

The only things I don't have are the new 10th anniversary set yet, but I will soon #mrsauve#

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

I hate you. @grumpy@ I wish I had your RE collection, I seriously want the MD Nemesis Type-1&2 to make my collection someday. From the pics I have been seeing the LE Nemmy Type-3 has much better paint apps then the build a fig one.

I just got Chris and Hunk this week to finish off the 10th Anniversary set. Chris is pretty much what I expected when I got him out of the package- excellent. But when I got Hunk out, he was even better than I thought he would be. The only thing I would change on him would be to have his left arm extended a little more. With his TMP not having a retractable stock, it gets bent when you try to put it in his two hands. Now I can't wait for the next series!

Unfortunately I had to part with my RE collection this week. Ended only missing a couple things, the two Moby Dick Birkin variants. Shame to see it go, it was my baby ... worked on it a good 5-6 years ever since the Toybiz days.

So in the next month I will start rebuilding it one at a time. This time I will probably leave it all MOC.

Damn that sucks, you shoulda said you were getting rid of them I would've bought some.

Damn that sucks, you shoulda said you were getting rid of them I would've bought some.

Yeah, it was sort of an all in type ordeal or I would have. So I'm gonna be on the hunt again and if I run into any deals I'll let ya know.

Ahhh I see. BTW I know some dude in Germany who wants to sell me a complete moc MD set. I am not sure if he still has em or how much. He is saving me a Type-2 for $140 which considering eBay prices it's a deal, but still I wonder if it's worth that much?

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got a Psade Hunter and a few other figs. I will take updated collection pics when I can.

• 2 weeks later...

What are you guys' thoughts on the new NECA Tyrant and Zombie from series 2?

NECA RE at Toy Fair

I'll pick up both...I'm a little bummed that the zombie is just a modified series 1 Zombie, but I guess within context of the game, it makes sense. I'll still be getting him to add to the zombie army.