So who here collects RE figs?

Shido

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should take some pics, it's always cool seeing more RE collections.

Very nice collection! I only own the Verdugo, Iron Maiden, and the red-robed Los Illuminados cultist, and those are the only ones I want anyhow.

This is actually the first time I've seen that Iron Maiden as it appears in the thermal visor. I'm assuming that's an exclusive, but from where? It looks pretty cool! :)

That's actually my second green regen cause I also have one moc, they are just chase variants of the regular regen. I even managed to score a bloody ganado which had a less than 500 run.

Hey Uni, well let's see yours. Also only 10 more days till the Type-3 is in my hands.:D BTW anything in particular you would like to see in the pics of the Nemmy I'm gonna take. Like size comparisons.....etc, just let me know.

Hey Uni, well let's see yours. Also only 10 more days till the Type-3 is in my hands.:D BTW anything in particular you would like to see in the pics of the Nemmy I'm gonna take. Like size comparisons.....etc, just let me know.

I love my type 3 :)

ncol06.jpg

Old picture, since have gotten all the NECA stuff but its been a while since I've taken a picture.

I love my type 3 :)

ncol06.jpg

Old picture, since have gotten all the NECA stuff but its been a while since I've taken a picture.

I envy you, I would love to have your collection. Also I have been trying to get ahold of the Palisades Hunter, and the Nemesis Type-2 forever. If you ever get tired of those RE figs I can take some off your hands.;)

Don't envy my Nemesis Type 2 ... I got him and tried to pose him in a cooler pose and snapped his arm off at the shoulder ... luckily it was a good break and was able to glue it so you can't even notice unless you try to move it. But yeah, I was happy to get the last of the ones Diamond imported a few years back and pissed at the same time when I broke off the arm ><

I'll take some new pictures in the next couple weeks, added all the NECA stuff and the Japanes gashopen RE4 stuff.

That sucks, I would be pissed if that happened too considering the only one I can find is $140. Cool, I can't wait to see the new pics.

Your collection is not small. Well compared to mine and Satsuki's it is, but it's still nice collection. Actually I had only about 3 RE figs about 6 months ago, I built up pretty fast.

I keep hearing about that, if I had known they had a sale then I would have went nuts and bought em all.

Unfortunately I have no cam, so no pics. But here's a list of my re figures:

TOYBIZ:

william g3-g4

tyrant

super tyrant

chimera vs hunter

zombie and forest speyer

william g2

hunk vs zombie

clair vs zombie

leon vs licker

ada vs ivy

MOBY DICK:

nemesis and carlos boxset

brain sucker and jill boxset

drain deimos and jill boxset

hunter beta and jill boxset

super tyrant single pack

NECA:

leon with jacket

ada

verdigo

ganado

ganado variant

all of series RE4 series 2 except the variant regen.

all of the 10th ann. except the variant jill

Cool, is your collection moc or loose? Also what do you want for that MD Nemesis?;)

Cool, is your collection moc or loose? Also what do you want for that MD Nemesis?;)

lol he's mine :) The moby dick and toybiz are unfortunately loose because when I bought them, I wasn't a moc collector. But I just remembered, I forgot a huge chunk of my re collection which includes all moc:

PALISADES:

all of the first series MOC

all of the second series moc without the blue zombie variant

all of the third series moc

I have to say out of all those, one of my favs is alexia type1/type 2... What a great figure!

lol he's mine :) The moby dick and toybiz are unfortunately loose because when I bought them, I wasn't a moc collector. But I just remembered, I forgot a huge chunk of my re collection which includes all moc:

PALISADES:

all of the first series MOC

all of the second series moc without the blue zombie variant

all of the third series moc

I have to say out of all those, one of my favs is alexia type1/type 2... What a great figure!

You have the P-sades Hunter too. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I can't find it anywhere!

I wasn't even looking for it and I found 2 at Suncoast a few years back. I decided to wait and well look where I am now.:(