Make a Wave of Hasbro Legends

supreme-d

ha ok everything is all screwed up now. there needs to be a fresh one. apparently the creator isn't gona make another one so i guess i'll start a fresh one....meet you there!

Everything is not all "screwed up" now. Its working fine. And im not making another one because its working fine, and all the rules and questions have been answered here already. The only change that would need to be made is to push the ending date back because the posts started later.

Oh and thanks for creating a thread with the same purpose, copying my original post entirely, and invalidating my thread, without giving me any credit.

Namor: green trunks (+1)

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Jean Grey: Jim Lee (+1)

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold(+1)

ha ok everything is all screwed up now. there needs to be a fresh one. apparently the creator isn't gona make another one so i guess i'll start a fresh one....meet you there!

Everything is not all "screwed up" now. Its working fine. And im not making another one because its working fine, and all the rules and questions have been answered here already. The only change that would need to be made is to push the ending date back because the posts started later.

Oh and thanks for creating a thread with the same purpose, copying my original post entirely, and invalidating my thread, without giving me any credit.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold(+1)

I went with the new thread because I did feel like this one got screwed up from people not following te rules. But the other thread doesn't seem to be going any better. @hmmm@

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Doc Samson

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold(+1)

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight (+1)

Quasar

Doc Samson

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold(+1)

Gotta show Dane some love. I'd like the lightsaber version of his sword but I'll take the sword of light and shield of knight if he comes with one of his flying horses!

Oh crap, sorry about my previous post.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight (+1)

Quasar (+1)

Doc Samson

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold(+1)

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight (+1)

Quasar (+1)

Ronan the Accuser

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold

Master mold could only be posed with lots of sentinals (I only got one)

Fin Fang Foom will return to the list soon. heh that kinda rhymes.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight (+1)

Quasar (+1)

Ronan the Accuser

Wrecker (+2)

BAF- Master Mold

Master mold could only be posed with lots of sentinals (I only got one)

Fin Fang Foom will return to the list soon. heh that kinda rhymes.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold(+1)

Sorry guy. I assumed everyone knew it was your game. I liked the game and was just trying to help it out....that's all. If i would've wanted to not show you credit, i wouldnt have put it word for word dont you think? and yes...it was getting SCREWED UP. as is the other one i posted. Anyway, i won't waste my breath. merry christmas

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Master Mold

Oh no ya don't Master Mold, your not sneaking back in here that easy. C'mon people what looks cooler Big Green Dragon that does stuff. Stupid robot that makes other robots, plus they'd never be able to make it big enough to be in scale. (Not that all ML are in scale but this one would be way off either way)

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Fing Fang Foom

Yeah I agree with jmoneys arguement. F.F.F for guv'nah.

Has anyone here realised that the figures they want arent legends anymore? I want a New Xmen Cyclops and an X-Man figures, but I dont think they actually deserve to be made. Thoughts?

Oh and by the way

Hasbros Marvel Heros Wave 1...

Ultimate Cyclops (repainted classic)

Astonishing Wolverine (repainted ML6)

Ultimate Magneto (repainted ML3)

Mutant X Iceman (repained ML8?)

and Hasbro Marvel Legends 3 is...

Astonishing Cyclops

Ord

Danger

First Apperance Storm

Marvel Girl (current)

X3 Angel

X3 Colossus

Just posting that here because voting for them would be kind of pointless now.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker (+1)

BAF- Fin Fang Foom (+1)

I agree that the Hasbro line is getting weaker and weaker. I'll probably get the first two sets just the get the build a figures but if that list for wave 3 is accurate and the BAF is really the "wild" sentinel I'm only going to pick up Marvel Girl