Make a Wave of Hasbro Legends

supreme-d

I am trying to get an idea of the 8 most wanted legends by everyone on the board, for various purposes. And if done correctly, this might be sorta fun. So help me out and post here.

Ok heres how it works: Ill set a list of Legends and a BAF, and with every post you may subtract one choice and add one of your own. However, if you actually want a figure thats already listed, you should add 1 to the tally in parenthesis next to the characters name. Copy and paste the list with your edit into your post so that the next person can have the updated list to copy from you.

For example, if Odin were on the list, and I also want Odin, and want to increase the likelihood of him not being removed from the list, I would change this..

Odin(+1)

to this..

Odin(+2)

..while keeping the rest of the list unchanged and copying it to my post.

Rules and regulations:

-The line consist of eight figures and 1 B-A-F

-You may only post once per day

-No more than one version of the same character in the line

-No petitioning for the variant aswell (its too confusing)

-If a specific costume is listed, it is after the characters name, after a colon

ex, Namor: green trunks

-If you want a diferent costume for an already listed character, you must remove the current version before adding yours. This really isint worth doing though, as the person who wants the other costume will just battle you all thread.

-No votes for "a better daredevil" or other various remake choices, unless the remake is a new costume

-Posting ends next week, when we'll see the final list

-This is a single vote for a character...

Beast: 'Astonishing' costume

..while this is 2 votes for a character...

Beast: 'Astonishing' costume(+1)

..get it? Good. Now lets begin. I tryed to be varied in the initial list.

Hasbro Marvel Legends Wave 3

Nomad, John Monroe

Namor: green trunks

Black Bolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Jean Grey: Jim Lee

Firestar

Bartoc, Ze Leaper

BAF- Fing Fang Foom

Ok, its your turn now.

Namor: green trunks (+1)

Black Bolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Jean Grey: Jim Lee (+1)

Firestar

Thanos

Hellion

BAF- Fing Fang Foom

Oh and dude... You broke your own rule. You had 8 on your list.

SHADOW KING SERIES

Dormammu + removable flames for hands

Cyclops (Jim Lee version) + removable energy blast beam for eyes & removable jacket

Black Tom Cassidy + weapons

Adam Warlock (modern) + long stick thing he holds

Radioactive Man

Doc Samson

Tiger Shark

Crimson Dynamo

BaF = Shadow King

VARIANTS:

Cyclops (Jim Lee version) (Battle-Ravaged)

Adam Warlock (1st appearance/classic)

Doc Samson (hair in ponytail, red pants, red open shirt)

SHADOW KING SERIES

Dormammu + removable flames for hands

Cyclops (Jim Lee version) + removable energy blast beam for eyes & removable jacket

Black Tom Cassidy + weapons

Adam Warlock (modern) + long stick thing he holds

Radioactive Man

Doc Samson

Tiger Shark

Crimson Dynamo

VARIANTS:

Cyclops (Jim Lee version) (Battle-Ravaged)

Adam Warlock (1st appearance/classic)

Doc Samson (hair in ponytail, red pants, red open shirt)

LURN TO REED THA ROOLZ.

Quasar

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Firestar

Thanos

Wrecker

BAF- Fing Fang Foom

(A question for future voting procedure. Say I want to replace a figure that has a +1, ex Namor would I repost the same list only leaving off the +1? Just wanting to clarify that for future voting neat idea btw.)

Namor: green trunks (+5)

Quasar (+2)

Nova, Richard Rider (+5)

Black Knight (+5)

Jean Grey: Jim Lee (+5)

Firestar (+5)

TIGRA

Wrecker (+3)

BAF- Fing Fang Foom (+5)

I think we are all supposed to add to the counts (to include ourselves) every time we post on this thread. As a way of tracking how many of us agree on these selections as the thread goes on. The only figure without a count should be the new one that we choose to replace one already on the list. So I took the liberty of tracking the counts so far.

And I don't know about everyone else, but I will change the color of the new contribution to the list, just to make it more obvious what was added, because I had to keep backtracking to see who was OUT and who was IN.

How long will this thread go on?

Aww darn, I wasnt specific enough. The rules are when you post, you copy the list abouve you but only change ONE thing. You can have that ONE thing be add another tally for a character already there, or change one that doesnt have many votes. DSSmith you have a good idea, but I dont think that will allow for any change in the list when every character is the same but one is changed everyday, because the same character slot will be replaced every post.

If this is the list above you...

Super Striesand

Dumbman

Wolverine(+100)

Eric Cartman:Hitler(+1)

BAF- Your Mom: Skank outfit

and I want to get Cartman off the list, I would repost THIS

Super Striesand

Dumbman

Wolverine(+100)

Eric Cartman:Hitler

This is because I cant just overide 2 peoples votes with my own, I have to slowly but surely work him away. However, if this list were the same the next day, I could do this.

Super Striesand

Dumbman

Wolverine(+100)

Kyle: black kid

..because I would have only changed ONE thing.

(A question for future voting procedure. Say I want to replace a figure that has a +1, ex Namor would I repost the same list only leaving off the +1? Just wanting to clarify that for future voting neat idea btw.)

Yes, if you want to replace a figure with a +1, you have to first vote against it by taking away the +1. However if the figure has no + next to it, it is only one vote and can be changed to another character.

So here is what the list should be , as far as I can tell. Some posts were voided because they didnt follow the guidelines and I had no idea what they replaced to get to their list. But with the rules no instilled in your knowledge, feel free to vote again.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Firestar

Tigra

Wrecker

BAF- Fing Fang Foom

Important: When you post, you only change ONE thing. You could reinforce a character that is already in the list, or replace one that is not reinforced (meaning no (+X) next to the characters name).

Okay... Now that the rules are clear I think you need to restart the thread.... And call it something other than "Make your own Marvel Legends wave". And repost the list of rules. And I think you should get more feedback on the initial list. But I do really like this idea... it just needs some fine tuning.

Blackbolt

Nova, Richard Rider

Black Knight

Quasar

Dazzler

Wrecker

BAF- Fing Fang Foom

@smilepunch@ looks like I had it right after all, thanks for the clarification.

Just to clear things up I took off Thanos (the Marvel Select Version is great, we don't need another) and added on the protector of the universe Quasar! C'mon people give Wendell some love! Think how cool he'd look next to the two Captain Marvel figures.