Halo toys

Spartan117

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I'm talking to the guy, if they dont sell, he said I can make him a reasonable offer.. not that I really need more, lol.. but there's some of the limited edition spartans that I still need that I dont have.

Which ones?

I need some of the battle damaged ones, I only have the red one.. I can also use the 1st hog, I had one, and then got another one.. then sold the first one.. and then sold all my minis.. and then got back into it, lol.. and now all I have is the 2nd Hog. I also need a regular Brute.. he's supposed to let me know what's all there, I can barely see some of the items in the pic cause of my crappy monitor.

From what I can see he's got a Battle-Damaged Halo 2 MC, Ver 1 and 2 of MC, The Drone, The White Spartan from Series 2, the Blue Spartan from Series 3, The evolution set, The Hog, and the battle-damaged red spartan. Plus Halo 2, the Multiplayer Pack, and a bunch of promotional cups. Oh, and an Art of Halo book. I'd only be interested in the Hog myself, most of the other stuff I have or don't need.

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a camo Grunt from Gamestop for $4.99 today. I've been wanting a large-scale Grunt, but didn't feel he was worth the insane prices that they go for on Ebay. So I'm painting this camo Grunt to look like a normal one with red armor. He's looking pretty good so far, and this might be an option for those who can find cheap camo Grunts. I'll post a pic when I'm finished.

I had the same idea.. it seems like the camo grunts were way over produced.. so I might try to score some for cheap and repaint them... then again, I already have 8 Grunts.. lol.. so I might not need anymore, lol.

You know, it may sound strange, but the Grunt is actually my favorite Halo figure now, even topping the Spartan mold and the ODST. I love this little methane-huffing cannon fodder.

• 5 weeks later...

everytime i try and look for a halo fig i want..mostly any spartan/master chief..i always run on empty..TRU/Local comic shop always sells out by the time i get there....never realized how many different versions there are....and btw i have also looked in my local game stops and they all stopped selling figs in general...

Hey Gemini, I have a couple extra carded spartans and Po, I think I might have extras of those weapons, the SMGs for sure, lol.. let me check for ya and I'll get back to ya.

That would be great, JoeRhyno.

I also have an extra Halo 2 green Master Chief (series 8), loose, that's missing the pauldron piece on his right shoulder (he came that way, factory error, so I had to get another one). If anyone is interested in him, I'll happily trade him. He could be good for a battle-damaged custom.

Hey Gemini, I have a couple extra carded spartans and Po, I think I might have extras of those weapons, the SMGs for sure, lol.. let me check for ya and I'll get back to ya.

That would be great, JoeRhyno.

I also have an extra Halo 2 green Master Chief (series 8), loose, that's missing the pauldron piece on his right shoulder (he came that way, factory error, so I had to get another one). If anyone is interested in him, I'll happily trade him. He could be good for a battle-damaged custom.

I'll have to take you up on that offer, I got a MC from DPrime a couple weeks ago and he's missing a shoulder pad.. I was gonna use him for a custom project, if I can get yours off ya, I can salvage the two into a working chief for the custom...

I'll let ya know later tonight if I got everything...

I'll have to take you up on that offer, I got a MC from DPrime a couple weeks ago and he's missing a shoulder pad.. I was gonna use him for a custom project, if I can get yours off ya, I can salvage the two into a working chief for the custom...

I'll let ya know later tonight if I got everything...

Cool! If you prefer, you can email me at poeghostal@gmail.com

Funny how common that missing shoulder pad is. I checked Joyride's website, and the FAQ is very specific on the fact that they won't replace figures with broken parts.

• 2 weeks later...

OT, If anyone here has the Teal, Gold and/or White Battle Damaged Spartans I need the following Variants...

The White Battle Damaged with Green Stripes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/got...an_white_bd.jpg

The Gold one with Orange Stripes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/got...n_yellow_bd.jpg

And Unfortunantly I don't have a picture, but there is also a Teal Spartan with Light Gray Stripes.

If anyone here has them, and is looking to get rid of them please let me know.....

Thank you.

Just as a heads up. Gentle Giant showed off some cool new Halo toys at Toy Fair this year. Unfortunetly there were no pics allowed of em, but just wanted to let you know their is Halo stuff in the works.