Halo toys

Spartan117

You can probably tell I do because of my username. My list of my Halo 2, (not Halo 1) collection is

Spec ops elitex2, ODSTx2, Toy rocket exclusive white elite, red elite, Master Chief series 1, spec ops gruntx2, jackalx2,series 4 red spartan, blue spartanv.2,tan spartan, and prophet of truth.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Large scale: Master Chief, Arbiter, ODST

Minis: (figures) About a million Elites and Spartans, six marines, four Jackels, two Grunts, and half a million Brutes. (Vehicles) Four Warthogs with anti-aircraft guns, one Warthog with Gauss cannon, two Spectres, three Banshees, one Heritic Banshee, and about four or five Ghosts.

I've also incorporated a few GI Joe Sigma 6 vehicles in with my Halo stuff because the scale and design is perfect.

Example:

Halo_DH1.jpg

Halo_DH2.jpg

The minis aren't too much under that for some reason. The mini campaign packs go for insane prices on Ebay. I lucked out and bought a bunch of campaign sets, slayer sets, and vehicles from an online store that was running a sale at the time. I think I literally cleared them out. I'd like to have some more marines and grunts though to kind of balance everything out.

I have all and only collect the Covenant figures and their variants, but I do happen to own a MIP Flood Infection Form, MIP Flood Combat Form, and as well as the Master Chief (Translucent Joyride Exclusive).

Perhaps I'll get images up later. :)

Nice collection...

Me, I go for mostly the campaign figures. I've got an Orange Grunt and Flood Carrier Form from the Halo 1 series, as well as a Brute, SpecOps Grunt, SpecOps Elite, MC V1 and V2, Active Camo MasterChief, Battle-Damaged MasterChief, Jackal Major, Tarturus, Arbiter, Ranger Elite, The Guass Warthog, Ghost, Banshee, Heretic Banshee, and a Blue Spartan. I'd love to get my hands on an ODST honestly...any interest in selling your spare?

The ODST's aren't that hard to get, you just have to look, I currently have 8(6 here and 2 on the way)...

I'm in the middle of updating my figures right now, the problem is I start and then I get more, lol.. I mainly started collecting the 8" figs.. and then I got into the minis cause of the Sigma six vehicles.

I did a count last night for a different board member and I'm currently at 48 8" Spartans... :o

Here's a pic that's a couple of weeks old.. it's grown since..

halo007.jpg

I'll trade my ODST for that Gauss Warthog/marine. Let me know ;)

It's tempting but I dunno. I like having all the vehicles too...and I'm guessing getting a Guass would be about as difficult as getting an ODST. My goal is as complete a collection of campaign figures as possible, and I'd need a Hog for that.

Mundo and Dieselboy, I was at walmart today and they had these 21st century 32X little mini dio stuff, they're 1:32 scale, but I think they'll go well with the Halo mini's.. I goy s cool little cement bunker.. I'll take some pics later tonight so you can see what it looks like.

Mundo and Dieselboy, I was at walmart today and they had these 21st century 32X little mini dio stuff, they're 1:32 scale, but I think they'll go well with the Halo mini's.. I goy s cool little cement bunker.. I'll take some pics later tonight so you can see what it looks like.

cool bro, please do post some pics when ya can. 'cause now that i'm all about halo minis, i'm always wantin' stuff that can be used with them.

so aside from the sigma six minis, you know any current stuff out there in the 3" scale that'd be cool to use with halo minis? and it doesn't have to be a name brand or popular brand, it even be something generic, like something at big lots. anything else that can be used with them would be cool.

i was askin' killuminati, and recommended m.a.s.k. and starcom. does anyone remember if starcom were in that scale? i thought they were smaller. but, i checked ebay anyway and they go for cuhrazy prices!

ANYWAY, to get on topic, yeah, i collect halo toys, but only the minis. the figures are no fun without halo's vehicles. plus, i just am not into large scale figures anymore, not to mention how pricey they are. i do have one 8" halo figure though, the pink one. since my spartan is pink, i wanted ot have it as a display piece... haha, 'cause in a way it's a figure of me. :D

hey mundo and joe, post more pics of your halo minis, especially with sigma six or other non halo accessories you use with them. it's always inspiring to see. mundo, those shots you posted above are awesome. i'm thinkin' of gettin' an extra dragonhawk (they're 17 bucks at target right now).

i'll post some pics soon. i've built a pretty good collection in a short time. nothing massive, but i've got most of what i want. i've got four warthogs, a banshee, ghost, and a spectre. and mostly slayer spartans from halo 1 and 2. i have a few non slayer minis, but i'm not too big on them since i only play multiplayer, and not campaign.

i'm just waiting on a few more things i got from ebay to arrive, then i'll do up some pics. i've been collecting the sigma six minis too, so i'll be taking pics of them separate and with the halo stuff.

Just got some new Halo guys in. Flood Combat form, Flood carrier,and Tarturus. I found these sweet marines that would fit in perfectly to the Halo series. But BACK OFF!!!!THERE MINE. LOL, just playing. Here's the link for the ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-SUPER-SOLDIER-ACTION...4QQcmdZViewItem

let me know how they are if you get them, they look a little too cheap for my tastes.. but if they're pretty detailed.. I'm guessing with a little paint, they could look okay.