Found Lightray/Amazo w/ Wings and Nemesis JLU 3 pk today

StrykerX2K

OK, so I came across this 3 pack today at Target. I almost missed it when I was sifting through the sets. They only had one on the pegs. So this poses the question of "Which 3 packs are currently out in the new assortment?"

You have:

The Batman/Wonder Woman/Superman pack.

The Huntress/Atom/Batman

Zatanna/Shinining Knight/Batman

The Demon Etrigan/Wonder Woman/Superman

The KMart Exclusive-Steel/Supergirl/Superman set

and now

Lightray/Amazo with Wings/Nemesis

Anyone have any idea what else in the way of 3 packs we should be keeping our eyes peeled for or are they just going to release the rest listed on the back of the card all at the same time?

http://foxyford83.proboards20.com/index.cg...5272&page=1

Link to pics

What I want to know is what happened to the GL/Shayera/Ray 3 pk?

It seems the new ones are out and yet nothing about these three? @?@

Love the new packing. Especially the card backs. Are those other figures on the very top in the background?

You really have to strain..and I am doing the best I can looking at the card, but from left to right on the pedastals behind the other 3 packs are....

Metamorpho,Demon Etrigan,either Bizarro or Superman(can't really tell), Atom Smasher, Waverider,Elongated Man, John Stewart, Shayera, and Steel.

They don't even show The Ray on the back of the card, which sucks, because I kind of wanted him. I think they replaced the Ray/Gl/Shayera pack with the Wonder Woman/Superman/Batman pack, during the transition to the new packaging. I hope they are still planning on coming out with the Ray and Shayera, though. It always seems, her character gets the shaft and gets short packed....it happened when she first came out...very irritating, as she is such a popular character.

Hi guys, I'm curious what the case ratio. My friend and I were at Target and they had one of each (with the exception of Huntress) when we were there.

I saw:

The Batman/Wonder Woman/Superman pack. (1)

Lightray/Amazo with Wings/Nemesis (1)

Vigilante (1), Orion (1)

Unfortunately the other Targets in my area didn't get these yet....

kndy

Did anyone noticed that LIGHTRAY is not really part of the JLU team???

I know Orion is but not really Lightray. He's one of the New Gods I believed. Not really a JLU team member, and yet they have a JLU figure of him. :D

Did anyone noticed that LIGHTRAY is not really part of the JLU team???

I know Orion is but not really Lightray. He's one of the New Gods I believed. Not really a JLU team member, and yet they have a JLU figure of him. :D

Well thay have made several figures in this line that are not part of the JLU... Mostly refering to villians but they also have all the green lanters. I think it is cool that they are expanding the "universe" to include other characters not in the JLU. But I will be honest, I would like to see the complete JLU line up done before getting TOO MANY non JLUers