Toy Story

Lady Jaye

Ok, this is a lil story that I was inspired by one of my fellow scummers story, hope you guys enjoy!!

Ok, I was inspired by coeli's thread on releasing the army!! Quick lil story, hope you enjoy, even though all the pics aren't that good! It was just something on the fly.

Baron Zemo: Helloooo??

PC080071.jpg

New toys in unison: What?? Who?? Where??

PC080070.jpg

Baron Zemo: Welcome. I'm Baron Zemo, and this is Lady Jaye's room! This is Obi Wan, Lt Bryll, Leak Less, Capn' Sparrow

Jack Sparrow: Oi, that's Captain Sparrow, not Capn', I aint on a box of cereal am I? Ya savvy?

Baron Nemo: As I was saying, CapTAIN Jack Sparrow, that's MODOK head, Lucky the weeble wobble, and Ree Ye... I mean Ask Aak. The rest of the guys and I are here to welcome ya aboard, and help get you situated!

PC080068.jpg

Baron Zemo: Obviously you guys are new, especially you poor guys still in the packages. You did just come from the store, right?

Huh, oh right, right. Yea we did. Yup sure enough.

Beta Ray Bill: Not gorgeous here, she was sent special delivery.

Rogue: You're so sweet sug.

PC080069.jpg

Baron Zemo: Ok, now that we got that straight, let's sort you guys into your prospective shelves,

PC080071.jpg

Baron Zemo: Ok, obviously you're a Clone Trooper, but before you get situated on the shelf below us Legends, you and the rest of your squadron are going to go with LT. Bryll here. He's a custom, and it says here, you guys are going to get customized too! Gonna make you boys nice and pretty. *snicker*

Droid, you and your kind go with Kenobi! For some reason, you're on the Jedi's side! Don't ask me, I only work here!

PC080075.jpg

Baron Zemo: Okay the rest of you guys in the packages...

Clones: Is he talking to us?

I think he is?

PC080082.jpg

Baron Zemo: Yes I am...you guys are going with Ask Aak to the Empire shelf as soon as you're opened!

PC080068.jpg

Clone Sergent: Uhh what about us?? Where do we go?

PC080073.jpg

Baron Zemo: You want to handle this one Kenobi?

Obi Wan: Sure...okay you guys, unforutanely your kind isn't wanted here! We're only ROTS figures in this collection and those figures that can fit in our time period, you guys are merely trade fodder! So for one, don't get comfortable, cause you won't be staying. And two, you couldn't if you wanted too, cause you're staying in those packages!!

PC080071.jpg

Clone Sergent: Awww nuts!

PC080073.jpg

Baron Zemo: Ok, lovebirds you two and the butt piece for MODOK are coming with me!

PC080077.jpg

Baron Zemo: I think that's it, let's get a move on!

PC080071.jpg

MODOK: Yesss another piece to add, I will be complete soon enough!!

PC080078.jpg

Leakless: What?? No new Cars?? WTF.....damn we're getting outnumbered here! Hell we'd even take one of those peg warming McQueens or Maters!

PC080081.jpg

FIN

@hmmm@ so this is what girls do with their action figures. jk