Army copter pilot

night force cynic

Made a revision to the figure, did a head substitution, scroll on down to see below. Please give me some feedback here. I think it looks far better and has lots more character but I'm bias... @sonar@ :lol: Left the dio shots because they're still relevant, but the new version looks far better on his own.

Of the many helicopter pilots on the Joe roster, Lift-Ticket has always been my favroite of them. Something about him just stood out in my mind moreso than the rest of them, even above Wild Bill, yeah. Lift-Ticket is all Delta pilot through and through, hardcore and driven with a flair for Life itself. Vic Sikorsky (HA!) is a bad-ass Warrant Officer, a motivated and afficient sonofabytch who was very likely an elite Nightstalker before task force Delta recruited him. He's got skills.

Of the numerous vehicles the Joes has utilized and the half-dozen or so copters they've used (from the realistic Dragonflocust to the "battle copters"), the Night Attack Chopper is hands-down trump-them-all COOLEST design ever. But I never had the rad green-n-black version, all the time it was in stores, I never did grab one. And I've regretted it.

Well, I got one from a fellow collector last week and decided to celebrate by making a Lift-Ticket figure to fly the motherfker into every combat campaign only the craziest spec ops guys would want in on. Here he is:

liftticketgrin.jpg

liftticketnac.jpg

liftticketsnow.jpg

liftticketnew.jpg

Sooo, any new thoughts, anyone? :mrgreen:

thanks, y'all. :D

I'm proud of this one, I think I did him justice especially with the helmet (LT's helmet is as important to who he is IMO as Wedge Antilles' helmet is to him as a character).

Yeah, the head didn't work out quite as I'd hope, but I wanted a non-Joe-line head here and since I bought that BBI figure for the helmet anyway... Maybe I'll change it later, who knows, but I guess it works for now!

thanks, y'all. :D

I'm proud of this one, I think I did him justice especially with the helmet (LT's helmet is as important to who he is IMO as Wedge Antilles' helmet is to him as a character).

Yeah, the head didn't work out quite as I'd hope, but I wanted a non-Joe-line head here and since I bought that BBI figure for the helmet anyway... Maybe I'll change it later, who knows, but I guess it works for now!

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I just think he needs a somewhat chubbier face like the original. But like I said, awesome job!

Looks good - I especially like the painting and detail on the helmet. The face you chose needs a bit more character, in my opinion, but that could be easily remedied if you ever found one that you liked better.

And remedied it will be, Dprime! I found a head yesterday that is absolutely PERFECT for Lift-Ticket, waaaay appropriate, every bit as much character as the original figure had. So look for new pictures of LT later today.

The biggest critique LT got were actually on the one issue I had too. I never was feeling the BBI head like I'd hoped to, so I decided I'd sub it out when I found something better someday. And so 2 days later, I did just that. :-D Edited the first post with 2 nice shots of the variant version!

The new head looks MUCH more like the Hasbro figure, as I THINK that the new head has all the same cocky attitude as the 1986 figure was showing off with.

What does everyone else think?

Nice job, looks good!