Transfans online TNI meet and greet.

Starscream49

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been away for awhile and just got bacc so let me re-introduce myself for those that don't know me...

Name: Kevin

Nicknames: Kev, K-Stylez

Home: Sunny Miami

Music: Gangsta Rap, R&B, New Jack Swing

Collections: Obviously TFs, then we have Marvel Legends, DC Direct, sometimes GI Joe and Star Wars.

and yes I do have a myspace if anyone is interested:

http://www.myspace.com/yngpsycho

• 2 weeks later...

Okay.

My name is Eric

My age is 30, grew up on G1

I used to be a mega collector w/ 1000+ but recently sold EVERYTHING except Alt and MP's, Unicron and primus.

I'm on Xbox Live. My gamertag is BristolE

I'm on myspace under Cabaret

I'm a writer, artist and technical student.

I like smoking weed and long walks on the beach

I only collect MP's and Alts/BT

• 2 weeks later...

i just joined today

im from iowa ( and hatin winter ) i am in the middle of collection G1 transformers OG's and reissues for the second time in my life. married with 4 kids, all boys ( how the hell did that happen anyway?) and in the spring/summer i cruise with a handfull of friends. if im not buying transformers im buying lowrider hydraulic related parts for myself. i just sold my 95 fleetwood lowrider and dont know whether to buy me a new project or finesh my collection in one shot HA.

i am currently looking for microman cassette spys, a snarl in c8+ condition, and some soundwave/ blaster cassettes. PM me if you can help. im sure you'll see my name on this board ALOT.

Hi! Just joined up!

I am Genesis, I come from Adelaide, South Australia. I am a 19 year old girl, and I am a college student studying japanese. I remember watching TF when I was little, but have began watching TF again, when TF: Armada came out on Cartoon Network here - which was about 2-3 years ago now. I am a huge fan of Starscream and the Seekers, and Bumblebee @bumblebee@. My TF DVD cllection and toy collection is pityful T-T. But i did get the a DVD released by Madman (a DVD distubutor here), which was the top 20 episodes picked by fans - they are all G1.

Anyway, thats all from me! Catch you around!

@yipee@

Okay.

My name is Eric

My age is 30, grew up on G1

I used to be a mega collector w/ 1000+ but recently sold EVERYTHING except Alt and MP's, Unicron and primus.

I'm on Xbox Live. My gamertag is BristolE

I'm on myspace under Cabaret

I'm a writer, artist and technical student.

I like smoking weed and long walks on the beach

I only collect MP's and Alts/BT

Smokin Weed is bad... but I shouldn't be one to talk...

• 1 month later...

Howdy everyone. I just joined up today and can't believe what a gold mine I came upon by finding this board today. My name is Jeremiah, and I'm about to turn a whopping 31 years old this month. I'm a big time Marvel (sometimes DC) comic book collector, and a couple years ago started collecting action figures. The main figures I collect are Marvel Legends, and I just started up a brand new Transformers collection. Glad to be here!!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to meet ya all! And wow, there's a girl in there too! So now I dont feel so alone... @lol@

Wonder where she went?? And where Pat went?? :P

I will not fight over girls w/ you... lol I just have no one to talk to, that's all... haha I'm alone in a sausage fest! :o

• 1 month later...

Well I know i already did this once but I didnt see this thread when i did it LOL so here goes

My name is Jeremy but everyone calls me "J"

I am 29

I live in Southern Arizona

I used to be in the Army, but now I own a Cab Company here in Arizona

My favorite transformer is Jetfire/skyfire

I collect only the vintage gen 1 transformers either loose of misb.

Welcome aboard! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet you all.

I just joined up today.

I am from Japan.

35 years old.

I collect MOTU, Marvel, Transformers, and G.I. Joe.

I hope to make some friends outside Japan and share informations.

Please feel free to contact me if you share any of my interests or you like Japanese toys.

• 1 month later...