She-Hulks night out

JayC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impy: "So after cone heads I was an extra in the lord of the rings triligy.... and then there was Gremlins....and ummmm??"

SHE-HULK: "Oh WoW, really!!" hummm?? I wonder how fare I can kick him?

EAGLE

This is a new section I thought I would try out. Basically the idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that, click here.

Impy "One word (tripod). Think about it!"

she hulk " Will someone please get mini me off the set?!"

Impy: So...um..like...is it..um you know...did they remove...ya know little Hulk as well or are the tools just hiding in the trunk.

She-Hulk: Never mind that, the question is, what are you doing tonight?

Impy: (shaking head)(mumbling to self) Feel so dirty, must not let mind wander...must not... (screaming and flailing arms.|) NOOOO!.

She hulk : I don't care if you are the right height for....

----

She Hulk: Dude in your Dreams... I take dumps that are bigger then you...

Impy: Mom, let´s face it, y´know who my dad is...I mean, cone head, purple, green?

She Hulk: Have you ever heard about Green Goblin? He stored his "glider" in the wrong place...No wonder why Harry is so pissed...

Impy: What are the odds. . .

Impy: "Oh thank you green goddess! You freed my from that horrible, wretched green jungle!"

She-Hulk thinking; "That is THE very last time I shave my pits...."

Nor for kids:

She Hulk: Sooo, that noggin of yours can fit anywhere??

Impossible Man: Oh yeah baby, anywhere!

Rated G:

Impossible Man: That's one tall drink of green water!

Uno mas:

Impossible Man: You down with OPP?

She Hulk: Yea you know me!

Everyone:: "Shake dat a** for me, honey!!"

She-hulk:: -totally drunk- Wahooya!!!!